By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

MILLIONAIRES GET TRIGGERED TOO

Millionaires get triggered too you know. Thrown off their course … distracted or swayed from a path of alignment, of higher purpose, of truth.

That #bossAF powerhouse woman you look up to? She struggles with self-doubt just as much as the next girl.

She has days where she wakes up and doesn’t feel good enough, feeling like she’s DROWNING in unworthiness, wonders who TF she thinks she actually is, to be so bold, so audacious, so demanding, so unapologetic in the way she shows up, and holds space.

She has days where she doesn’t WANT to, she feels flat, or down, or disconnected, and wonders if she actually knows anything about anything!

Or if she’s just a big old fake, and at any moment now (to paraphrase the amazing Amanda Palmer, who so perfectly summed up a thing ALL artists feel) the Fraud Police are going to knock at her door.

“Hey you! We have evidence you’re not a real adult, you don’t know ANYTHING about what you’re doing, you’re just making it all up as you go, and WE are going to tell EVERYONE!”

Millionaires get triggered BIG TIME –

Maybe because somebody questioned who they are, or their way, or their intent –

Maybe because somebody boldly and audaciously stated something in opposition to what THEY preach – !

Maybe because the littlest thing brought up their DEEPEST and not-quite-released stuff –

Whatever the reason.

It definitely happens.

A LOT.

I know this, because I have BEEN a millionaire for some years now, and also I have several clients who are millionaires, and quite a few friends.

Guess what? They are human as fuck.

Maybe you already knew this … it’s hardly surprising, if you think about it LOGICALLY … but I think that there is still a hella lot of ‘pedestal worshipping’ going on in the world of entrepreneurialism and success and, maybe more so than anywhere else, in the so-called SPIRITUAL success world.

We look at other women, or men, and assume they are ‘that girl’.

SHE is so sure of herself!

SHE has her shit together so perfectly!

SHE has it all figured out!

She’s so conscious! So evolved! So in alignment! She always doing things SO DAMN GOOD!

The implication, when you entertain these thoughts, is that YOU are NOT she, and that you could never quite be like that, even if you tried REALLY REALLY HARD.

Well, you’re right.

You’re NOT that girl.

And even if you try REALLY REALLY HARD, you’re NEVER gonna be perfect, you will never have it all figured out, you’ll never be sure of yourself, and filled with confidence, all of the time!

THAT’S BECAUSE NOBODY CAN.

And nobody IS,

‘That girl’.

Not the one we have idolised, tried so desperately to be like, continued to SEPARATE ourselves from, because we think she has magical superpowers that we don’t.

NOBODY is that girl.

She’s a myth, an evil fairytale really, one who casts doubt and fear and contractive energy into the hearts of so many, taunting us with her perfection, and our lack thereof.

Time to slay the mystical fucking dragon, no matter how beautiful she is!

Because here’s the thing –

If SHE who you THINK is so perfect is NOT in fact at all …

And if what she IS in fact is the same.as.you …

(And like I said, I can promise you she is because I KNOW these women, and I AM one of these women!)

Then doesn’t it just stand to reason –

Kinda sorta LOGICALLY –

THAT THERE’S ACTUALLY NO REASON AT ALL YOU AREN’T YET AT HER LEVEL?

With your money?
With your following?
With your BOLD AUDACITY at sharing your message?
With your UNAPOLOGETICALLY EXTRA way of showing up, and showing the world who you are?
With your NAMING AND CLAIMING of the things which you desire, which come through you, which are shown to you, which you believe are meant to BE?
With your DESTINY?
With your RELATIONSHIPS?
With ALL of it?!

If SHE has allowed all of that into her life –

And, at the core of it, she is indeed STILL A HUMAN WOMAN WITH HUMAN WOMAN FLAWS AND DOUBTS AND INSECURITIES –

Then maybe this entire time the whole thing was just a choice,

And not a destination

And maybe that’s something to think about

Or just,

Decide.

Just an idea!

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message