By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Purpose

QUIT WORRYING ABOUT IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE OKAY, AND IF YOU’RE GONNA MAKE IT. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE?!

The thing you have to understand is, there’s not a single program, course, mentor, form of deep dive healing or release work, spiritual unveiling, block clearing, consciousness elevating, piece of work of ANY kind which is going to get you there.

Your money goals right now?

5 years from now, 2 years from now, a year from now, whenever the fuck it is, you’re going to look back and smile that you ever thought that THAT was dreaming big.

Same with everything you currently hold at arms length, feel is so hard, stress your pretty little mind over.

What IS going to happen, is that day by day, you’re just gonna keep shifting, growing, aligning ever more, turning up the dial that little bit more, GETTING there.

You’ll never stop growing.

It’s just not who you ARE.

And you don’t need to worry about it.

Which also means you seriously do NOT need to worry about if you’re going to be okay, and if you’re going to make it.

Have you forgotten who you ARE?

The reason you can know for sure is you’re going to make it, and surpass your current WILDEST dreams and desires, and then surpass the ones after that, the ones after that, the ones after that STILL, ad infinitum, until the day you die, is simple:

Because you fucking are.

Because it was ordained for you before time began.

Because you’ve always known it.

And because you DO IN FACT SHOW THE FUCK UP FOR IT.

Daily you move forward and IN, don’t you?

You invest.
You do the work.
You study.
You shift.
You release.
You uplevel.
You notice areas where you are self-limiting or self-sabotaging, and you DO something about it.
You are okay with being wrong.
You are okay with being humble.
You are ALWAYS open to growth.

It’s literally impossible for you to not get there, being such a person.

But what will help you to arrive with more EASE, and will also help you get there fucking faster as it’ll mean you can be more in the NOW right now, rather than anxiously trying to ‘get it right’, is to realise there is not a SINGLE thing that’ll be THE thing.

Quit looking for the PERFECT mentor … course … intensive … retreat … understanding … breakthrough … or thing that YOU should say or do or create or sell.

You’re never ever EVER going to get to a point of ‘oh my GOD, this ONE thing got me everything I desired!’.

Except for the one fucking thing that has always been the one fucking thing, which is YOU SHOWING THE FUCK UP DAY BY DAY and giving it the best you CAN, for today.

Indeed the ONLY thing you need to worry about, if you insist on worrying about something (and I’d suggest that is an OPTION, certainly not a must!) is to focus on what you desire.

And then take aligned action in the now.

Lean in to what you’re being called to learn or grow with or create or understand more now.

But don’t imagine to yourself that THIS was the missing link you’ve needed all those years.

And don’t listen, if anybody implies there is such a link.

The missing link is you.
The one thing is you.
The thing which guarantees it is YOU KNOW YOU WON’T FUCKING QUIT TILL YOU’RE THERE … and seeing as how there is no ‘there’ … let’s just make it you know you’ll never stop living this LIFE!

So, quit worrying.
Quit not enjoying your life because you’re terrified you’re going to get it wrong.

It is literally NOT POSSIBLE to get it wrong.

You can’t screw up.

Everything is EXACTLY as it’s meant to be.

And as to whether or not you’re gonna GET there?

REALLY. Haven’t you ALWAYS got anything you actually decided and committed to, and then kept your eye firmly fixed on; refusing to NOT get it?

No matter HOW big your dreams and visions for your life are, the ‘getting’ of ’em is no different to when you decided you HAD to have that $400 pair of jeans back in high school, or you’d DIE.

You know?

With all that being said, I guess there’s only one thing left to say:

Imagine if you actually believed this was true!

What would you QUIT FUCKING WORRYING ABOUT, or making ‘off limits’ for YOU, and just decide is done?

And also what would you be DOING right now, if there were nothing to worry about?

Hint:

It’s the stuff you feel and see inside of you.

That’s actually the blueprint baby …

You can see, it’s yours.

Still gotta claim it though.

Go do that.

 

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message