SUPERHUMAN
Success Mindset

SOME OF US REALLY ARE JUST SUPERHUMAN!

Baby I was BORN for this

When I was a kid, I used to do what I wanted in business. I formed clubs and associations that were cool, I sold what was fun to sell, I did what I LIKED, and I always did things right away because why the fuck would I NOT? I sneakily stayed up late to read and dream and scheme, I got up super early if I was excited about something, I ate when I was hungry, I was playing all day LONG but yet also hustling most of the time because that’s just who I AM.

Nobody ever told me that you can’t just do what you want …

You can’t just say what you please …

You shouldn’t do things so HASTILY …

And you have to go to bed and eat your food!! Okay, my Mum did tell me that stuff from time to time, but you get the point 🙂

As an adult, now, I continue to break all the rules and do what I want, but as an adult I find I’m way more constantly being told how that’s NOT OKAY AND NOT POSSIBLE than what I ever was as a child!

For example:

For nigh on 20 years now, my average night sleep has been 4 hours. Sure, sometimes of course I have a lot longer than that. Sometimes I even crash and burn (omg, how BAD!!) … but often I also have a lot LESS than 4 hours.

4 is the average for me, and weirdly – or not! – many of my most successful and also HAPPIEST / most in alignment friends, peers, clients are the same on this.

People keep insisting that this shit is gonna catch up with you, that you can’t live like that, that it’s not healthy and you DEFINITELY shouldn’t talk about it as a good thing, and I just keep thinking –

When is it gonna catch up with me? In 20 more years? ‘Cause I just keep getting hotter and richer and more energised and MORE on purpose, while those of you who mournfully proclaim the need of the human to sit on its ever-expanding ass most of the day seem to be heading the OPPOSITE way to that, so I’m not so sure I want to walk away from all of I have and am because of your FEAR PREACHING that PEOPLE HAVE TO SLEEP 8 HOURS, no really, or else!

When I see people make a big deal of how BAD it is to ‘promote’ staying up late, getting up earlier, PUSHING and HUSTLING all the time, I do get frustrated by it at times … that part of me that still wants to PROVE herself definitely feels the need to jump up and down about it … but mostly I just find myself smiling in bemusement, shaking my head, thinking –

You’ll never get it.

You’re just not one of us.

It’s not about TRYING to push yourself to a certain degree, it’s about the fact that some of us really are just superhuman.

It’s cool if you’re not –

You don’t have to try!

We’re okay in our own little bubble –

It’s cute you think we actually struggle or ever pay a price to live like this. Actually the truth is that anytime we’ve tried to be NORMAL, to not live like this, we struggle. We WILT. Our soul gets sad, basically! And everything turns to shit, gradually, because to NOT give in to our superhuman powers is to act against our very nature, is to try and be something we’re NOT.

Sleep is one thing, and I’ve long ago let go of wondering HOW it is I not only survive but THRIVE on such a supposed small amount. I’ve met enough like-minded superhumans to know that I’m not alone, and I’ve also learned over time that what the WORLD views as necessary or normal is the view of the common man.

And baby I ain’t the common man, and nor are YOU, I suspect, if you’re following my stuff and it resonates.

I honestly believe that the typical human activates not even 0.1% of their potential. The typical entrepreneur might be higher than this; perhaps 1%. So to a degree, when these arguments come up around what a person ‘needs’ in order to function at a premium level I just feel like pointing out the fact that actually all us SUPERHUMANS are doing is tapping into more of our HUMAN potential.

Why choose to believe that you NEED ‘x’ amount of sleep in order to be a total beast? Why not just change your beliefs?!

Same goes with food.

The last few days I ate nothing until 8pm. I had OVEREATEN in the few days before that, whilst wining and dining clients, and I knew I didn’t need it. I wanted to shed and shred, 3-4 kilograms in 2 days, so duh – I stopped eating.

MOST days I don’t eat until 3pm. I have coffee with a splash of milk, I have BCAAs, and I have greens powder or cleanse powders. So I’m not fully fasting, but yeah – mostly I fast.

At 36 and a Mum of 2 kids I am lean, with abs, and have precisely the hot body I want. Anytime I drift a bit from my own high standards I just stop eating and support with supplements, while also training 2-3x a day, till I get back to where I want to be. Takes me 2-3 days to achieve what most people might do in 8 weeks; sorry never. Most of the time I just don’t go off track from my ideal anyway.

I used to be one of those people who thought you HAVE to eat every 6 hours, that not eating in order to get lean is BAD or SELF ABUSIVE and we should all LOVE OURSELVES FAT. Now I see people – fat people, usually – getting worked up about the stupid BODY LOVE MOVEMENT and how all bodies are beautiful just as they are (no, they’re not – your body was designed to be healthy, so take ACTUAL FUCKING CARE OF IT) and I just shake my head to myself and feel so damn GRATEFUL I was able to start thinking outside the bubble.

Eat when hungry. PROPERLY hungry.

Not before.

Give your body the CHANCE to detoxify and rebalance insulin levels and immunity from time to time, aka FAST. Fasting is one of the most naturally evolved facets of health! But yet most people continue to walk around telling themselves that even though they feel and look like shit they should keep stuffing food down their pie-holes.

Well – okay then. Think whatever you need to think. Believe what WORKS for you; it’s all any of us ever do anyway!

Me, those who get it ALONG with me, we know –

Meh. We don’t have to try and convince you. You’re either superhuman, like us, or you’re not. If you’re superhuman you realise that NOT eating can actually be one of the most energising and health-supportive choices to make! You also DECIDE exactly how you’re going to look and feel and then you just make it happen.

If you’re normal human you shout hell yes at Dove ads and look and feel 20 years older than you are; never mind what’s going on on the inside.

It’s your right to choose.

It’s our right to keep being superhuman and to try and get over trying to preach to you about it. After all, if you’re NOT superhuman by nature you can’t just PRETEND to be, can you? Best we learn to keep to our own type!

How about business? Oh my God, the minefield here! The endless fucking RULES.

If I were to follow the NORMAL PERSON RULES of business I’d speak when spoken to, in the Queen’s English only thank you very much, sell something only after painstakingly poring over it for 6 months, then announce to the world I ‘just birthed a baby’ (and now have to sleep for 2 weeks) lol, I’d worry constantly about how my hair looks, whether I’m being professional, whether my online presence is PRETTY enough, whether people LIKE me and if I should even be here in the first place!

I’d get upset when people talk about money –

Shocked when they share their actual true feelings or thoughts –

Outraged if somebody dared to move a TOE without a PLAN –

And I’d spend my days caught up in a never-ending myriad of DOING SHIT THAT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER so I can build everything possible online EXCEPT an actual cult following and a mother-fucking empire.

Instead I say what I think, when I think it, how I think it, to whom I wanna say it to, in ANY way I please, I launch 4-6x a freaking WEEK, barely a day can pass before an idea comes to life, I don’t apologise, I do NOT try to fit in, I do NOT care if you don’t like me, I get more done before breakfast than most people do in a month, and I do it with BELLS on.

In other words? I create like a mofo, completely from purpose, share my message FULLY and don’t let my bullshit or anybody else’s be bigger than my dreams!

Oh, and I have an EPIC fun time doing it, work only with my dream clients; heck my entire community is completely aligned, receive multiple x a DAY affirmation of how I’ve helped someone add thousands – or even hundreds of thousands – to their bottom line, get into alignment, finally speak THEIR truth, and give IN TO WHO THEY ARE.

Meanwhile I make multiple 6-figures a month doing this, all while hustling 24/7 but yet also PLAYING 24/7 because how I do all this? Is I monetised my freaking LIFE baby!

So yeah … I can’t say that it’s a very effective sell when the slow-down brigade who also tend to be the BROKE AND STUCK brigade have an anti-hustle hissy fit!!

And I might jump up and down too, because I DO want to argue my point – I love it! – but then I just turn away and smile, because I know –

It’s fine.

You’re not one of us.

Some of us are just superhuman!

Some of just don’t believe in struggle or in business OR life not being fun, so we just stopped DOING that.

You don’t have to join us.

You wouldn’t fit in anyway, you’d be too busy sleeping and eating to keep up!

So anyway. I could go on and on all DAY here, but I think you get the point, and also – I’m not writing this to try and convince those poor 2D normal folks to try and be where WE are. That’d just be mean, like tempting a BABY with a treat and telling it that it had to get up and run to get it.

You can’t be who you’re not.

But here is why I am writing this, why I DO put myself out there so fully as the RICH BITCH HAVE IT ALL UNAPOLOGETIC DIVA I AM.

The thing is, I’ve been in business for myself in some official form for over 16 years now. I’ve been in business in a less formal way for 32 years now, given I started selling at the age of 4, and by 11 was doing 1k a week at times as an Avon lady who also ran various schoolyard and club-based enterprises on the side.

When I was a kid, I used to do what I wanted in business. I formed clubs and associations that were cool, I sold what was fun to sell, I did what I LIKED, and I always did things right away because why the fuck would I NOT? I sneakily stayed up late to read and dream and scheme, I got up super early if I was excited about something, I ate when I was hungry, I was playing all day LONG but yet also hustling most of the time because that’s just who I AM.

Nobody ever told me that you can’t just do what you want …

You can’t just say what you please …

You shouldn’t do things so HASTILY …

And you have to go to bed and eat your food!! Okay, my Mum did tell me that stuff from time to time 🙂

Somewhere along the way, as an adult, I started listening to the bullshit.

To the RULES.

And to the shaming, honestly. The shaming that told you that wanting MORE is bad. That having it ALL is not possible. That you can’t possibly be HOT and also smart. That you can’t openly like making MONEY – let alone daring to spend it or FLASH YOUR VIFP STATUS around – and also be on purpose.

That what you feel inside is not okay.

That the way you want to do it is not okay.

That you need to put up.

Shut the fuck up.

And follow along.

SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY AFTER THAT I EVENTUALLY GOT SICK OF THAT.

I got tired with playing it safe.

I got done with trying to fit in … I never quite could anyway!

I started to QUESTION, as well –

Why CAN’T I have it all?

Why CAN’T I be rich and hot and on purpose and continue to change the lives of thousands of people each year and indirectly even each day?!

Why DO I have to sleep a certain way, eat a certain way, think a certain way, be just like the other girls!!

SOMEWHERE along the way, shortly after that, it hit me –

Not so simply mind you, but eventually I just GOT it. Eventually it sunk in what believing in ABUNDANCE actually means, what we were created for as humans, what we are ALLOWED and how if we do NOT go all in and follow what’s inside of us we also can’t make the IMPACT we came here to make!

But eventually, yes, I got it:

I REALISED –

It HIT me –

I’m fucking superhuman baby. No WONDER it feels a constant struggle, a strain, a stress, to try and do what everybody says I have to do! No WONDER it just comes easily to me to make money, have insane energy, look and feel a million bucks. And no WONDER other people get so upset about it!

They’re just not superhuman. Which must seriously suck balls. But it is what it is.

Best we go our separate ways.

Some of us really are just superhuman. Can’t help it. Can’t change it. Wouldn’t want to, obviously.

So.

IF you’re one of us, and you know it. If you’re SUPERHUMAN and you’ve been fighting to OWN it. If you don’t have a meltdown if the clock doesn’t say you ‘got enough sleep, if you believe your body mind heart and soul will TELL you how far you can push, or go, if you believe in hustling all day long and half of the night but at the same time you refuse to NOT be having epic fun the whole time, then I might just have something for you –

I’ve created a movement.

An UPRISING, really.

Of those who know they were born for more, and are ready to claim it.

Of those who want to get RICH baby, REALLY fucking rich. But do it with PURPOSE, with PASSION, from FLOW, and by sharing their GIFTS.

This is for the 1% within the 1% entrepreneurs, leaders, artists, creators, performers and REVOLUTIONARIES who are ready, willing and COMMITTED to doing what it takes, no matter what it takes, until it takes.

I made this for you.

And what it is?

Is all in baby. ALL the way in, you and me, working together, 1:1 and VERY intensively in my high-end private mentoring INTENSIVE.

This? If you’re actually fucking committed and ready to do the WORK of being YOU and making the money, the impact, the LIFE you were born for?

Will change EVERYTHING.

We start Monday.

A few places remain.

The price goes up FROM Monday, but the next intake is not even yet determined.

THIS IS THE TIME gorgeous.

You want what you say you want?

You’re ready to SHARE what you have inside of you?

You KNOW you were born for more and NOTHING is going to stop you claiming it?

You’re SUPERHUMAN AND DONE WITH FIGHTING IT?

Then MESSAGE me, and let’s talk. Let’s talk about YOU, finally going ALL in to share the gifts you were given. To changing the WORLD.

And to making a fuckload of money and a helluva’n impact, while living the VIFP life you KNOW you came here to live.

Spaces are limited.

Doors close Monday.

COMPLETELY unlimited 1:1 access to me.

And there are rewards for those who act fast.

So enough –

Enough with the WAITING –

With the WONDERING –

With the HOPING –

And the not-quite-yet.

Superhuman and ready to LIVE it?! Then message me now.

REMEMBER:

Life is Now. Press Play!

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }