Live Your Passion

The World Needs You to Be You

I had this dream for so long –

It was really more of a calling.

The more I resisted it, the more it spoke to me –

But yet for some reason I still couldn’t manage to listen! Because in spite of the calling, and the pulling, and the constant voice inside my head telling me that this was my THING, this was what I was meant to do, this was what I HAD to do, all I heard was –

You can’t. You shouldn’t. People don’t really want that. People don’t really want you. (At least not THAT way). And besides, what’s the point?

Have you ever had a calling to do something completely different, to be someONE completely new?

And have you listened, or have you done the ‘sensible’ thing and continued on your path to success the way you’d already planned, the way it seems you should, the way that simply makes SENSE?

A funny thing about living your purpose

YOU might see it as a hugely big deal to get paid for THAT, that nobody would want to hear it from YOU, that you can’t, you shouldn’t, and you don’t know how anyway!

But somebody out there is already making money doing what YOU say you can’t –

And somebody out there is making a difference in the way that you were MOST called to do –

And if you’re not careful, then somebody out there will get to go to bed night after night certain that they are living their destiny –

And it won’t be you.

 

[pq]The truth is that you do have a purpose, you do have a calling, and there IS a reason that you were brought to this earth, at this time.[/pq]

(And no. It’s not so that you can Be Busy or Be Efficient, or Answer All Of Your Social Media Notifications :))

Are you living your purpose?

It’s actually a yes or no question.

And the answer is one you FEEL rather than think.

The typical approach to living your purpose, I’ve found, goes something like this –

Journal about, think about, write about and dream about it for YEARS in the cracks and crevices of Doing Everything You’re Meant to Be Doing, but don’t actually REALLY do anything about it, apart from perhaps the odd half-hearted endeavour that you can then very quickly say didn’t work when really you just didn’t keep going –

Become successful to a point by doing the stuff you THINK that you know people expect and want from you, the stuff that actually ‘makes money’ or ‘makes sense’. At some point (often right from the start!) begin to sabotage this success because hey! Imagine if you actually succeeded at doing what you’re not meant to do! You might even stick with it!

Go round and round in circles often for YEARS trying to figure out what your true calling is when YOU ALREADY KNOW IT AND HAVE KNOWN IT ALL ALONG IF ONLY YOU’D LISTEN

Come timidly back to that same place of wondering if you can, how you can, whether it could be even a TINY bit possible, pretty much every time you do any sort of internal work, but then run scared and back to your realistic path –

All the while wondering why, despite how hard you’re working and how you’re dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ you just can’t seem to catch a break and WHY WON’T IT ALL JUST WORK?! –

EVENTUALLY – MAYBE – and FINALLY – realise that fuck.

You knew it all along.

And fuck (although also, awesome) –

You actually can make money doing that.

You actually can make a difference doing that.

You actually can succeed at being you.

On the weekend I ran my 2-day Melbourne event for women who just wanted to get it all freaking DONE in their businesses.

I found myself apologising a little, for not including more strategy and ‘how to’. Not going deeper into marketing and sales and the latest must-know way to advertise or ‘do’ social media.

“I know you guys want to know the how to”, I said –

“But I really feel we need to take this time first for alignment, and clarity. For going within and finding who you really are and who you really want to become”

That last part? That’s the work I really love to do. It’s the work I feel MATTERS. It’s the work that I base my own wealth and otherwise success on. I’ve found that when I focus on my INNER stuff then my OUTER stuff just works. And the particular strategy I use? Doesn’t matter a damn.

But for some reason, I wanted to (selfishly, perhaps!) hide this from my clients –

Felt scared that if I REALLY speak about the stuff I want to, the stuff I think matters, the stuff I KNOW actually creates wealth and freedom, that people will feel ripped off –

That there should have been more ‘cutting edge’ sales and marketing talk –

More how-to –

More latest and greatest –

Even though this is not how I run my business and not what I think matters at ALL!

So I apologised, a little, for not spending more time on the magic bullet bag of tricks that I assume everyone wants when they attend a business event, an intensive one.

And I was truly SURPRISED when the feedback I got was –

Thank God.

We don’t need any more of that.

We need CLARITY.

And CONFIDENCE.

And ALIGNMENT.

And SELF BELIEF.

And to be in an environment where we are challenged to BECOME OUR BEST.

Which is, kind of, exactly the stuff I do best.

How about that?! My ideal clients, my “inner circle”, the people I MOST love to work with and help ACTUALLY WANT WHAT I MOST WANT TO GIVE.

And it’s the stuff I’ve been giving all along, but in the shadows. Almost apologetically. Thinking I can ‘get away with’ ‘sneaking it in’, if I package it up in enough fancy ‘how to make money’ strategy.

huh.

And also – for fucks sake. I could have just been doing what I really wanted to this whole time!

Last week I shut down one of the most successful programs I’ve ever created. One that people joined because they wanted to know how to make money online, they wanted the strategy and the how to, and a plan to follow.

The truth is that I don’t do join the dots. I’m not really a teacher in that sense. And I actually don’t believe that there IS a plan to follow, even though I can do a damn good job of creating one and even though following it CAN work.

But not in the sense that going WITHIN yourself can work. Not in the sense that creating clarity and ALIGNMENT works. Not in the sense that figuring out WHO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE and then going out and doing it NOW works. And so I’m no longer interested in working at a level where there is ANY implication that the answer is more ‘how to’.

Funny thing is, I really did think that’s what people wanted from me.

Instead, the people who are my IDEAL clients, are thanking me for stepping away from the tips and tricks and for instead being the LEADER they need me to be. Who guides, pushes and EMPOWERS them to figure out their OWN true message and voice.

What do people really need you to do?

Who do they really need you to be?

And who are you trying (and most likely NEVER quite succeeding at!) being instead?

I had a dream, for a long time, of writing every day.

Of waking up, sharing the message that was on my heart, and in some ways building a business from it. And for years I told myself I couldn’t, I shouldn’t, it’s not what people want from me. And I journalled and wrote and thought about how amazing it would be to be a leader, an inspiration, to empower others to live the life they are truly called to live.

But I thought that stuff on MY time, and in my work hours? I busily built a business based around giving people what I THOUGHT they need and want.

It never occurred to me that people could actually just want me to be me.

It never occurred to me I could just wake up every day and say what’s on my mind.

It never occurred to me that through all those years of journaling and dreaming and imagining I had the frickin answer all along! (Hint: your old journals are GOLD for finding who you really want to be!)

It never occurred to me, that when I finally crossed the million dollar income mark in my business it would not be because of all of the strategy and teaching and telling people how to do it, but it would instead be because I just woke up.

Shared my message.

And taught others how to do the same.

Can I tell you a secret?

The road to success is actually REALLY easy, once you get out of your own way.

FEEL into what you want. BELIEVE it is possible (belief is a CHOICE, by the way). Commit to seeing it happen. And then follow through and press play.

The one thing that underlies all of this and makes it possible?

Wake up and be you. The world NEEDS you to be you, and if you can finally get the heck out of your own way and get over your ideas of what people want from you, I promise you –

They’ll even thank you for it.

And you’ll wonder why on earth you held off for so long.

So now that you know –

Why on earth would you keep holding off?

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }