Purpose

“THEY’LL SEE THERE’S SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT YOU, AND THEY WILL ASK – HOW CAN I GET THAT TOO?”

It’s not even anything you SAY, or DO, it’s literally the way you are existing, living, breathing, BEING, which will draw your soul people in to you.

Growing up in a strong Christian home, one of the things I remember hearing over and over again was they we didn’t NEED to ever ‘Bible bash’ anyone, or try to tell them about God, or what they should do, because it would be the way we lived our LIFE that compelled people to want to know what’s different about us.

I remember my Mum saying to me many times – “people will notice that you have something that they don’t have. They’ll want to know what it is, and THEY will come to YOU.”

Therefore, the only thing you had to ‘do’ (if you wanted to influence others to also give their lives to God, in this particular case), was live YOUR life a certain way. Part of that meant, of course, unashamedly OWNING it. Letting His light shine through you, not making a fuss about it or trying to convince ANYONE that they should align with your beliefs, but instead simply letting it be seen.

This meant, obviously, actively NOT hiding or being apologetic for who you were, how you lived, what you believed, and what you aligned to.

But no, it certainly didn’t mean telling people off for not living their lives that way, or in any way trying to beat them over the head with what you thought, felt, or knew.

This morning over post 4th-July shenaningan chats and laughs with my clients-turned-besties Amanda Frances and Ash O’Donnell, the topic of people fading out of our lives came up.

We’ve all had these soul friendships which we thought would last for LIFE, which we knew were soul divined, and then all of a sudden, they’re not there anymore.

Sometimes this happens very suddenly, shockingly, it’s like a limb being torn from your body, and you still can’t quite believe it’s gone.

And other times the friendship just inevitably fades, slowly slowly, but surely, away.

I’ve had it happen both ways.

There are 4 people in particular who, I believe, will probably never stop coming into my heart and mind every so often, and each time I feel that small jolt of shock, and grief, ‘how can it be?’, that that person is no longer in my life.

In each case, if you had have told me back when we WERE friends that it would come to this, I would have said ‘that’s impossible’.

But actually … to be honest with you … and myself … in each case, I did always known, that it would come to an end, in the human sense.

In the soul sense, it will never end, as these people ARE true soulmates, and that’s why they keep coming back to mind. We’ll be connected for all eternity, just as we always were, long before we met in the physical realm.

It’s true though, when I look back, there were things I saw from early on, and knew it would not and could not last forever in the physical; I just didn’t WANT to see or acknowledge it at the time. VERY small flickers.

So, maybe it’s shocking and ‘I can’t believe it’. Or maybe I always knew.

Either way, the soul connection is still there.

We were talking about this just now, in between laughing about how to ‘vagina vibe’ men on Bumble (it’s a thing; it’s a requirement actually, if you’re going to use those apps … props to Ash for the exact wording!) … or where Kat still has scarcity issues (hotel laundry and also how long it will take my micro-bladed eyebrows to set and whether I can get away with going to hot yoga before the ‘allowed’ time) … and how I manifested perfect breasts (of course) … and many other things of some note … yes, we were talking about this.

About the friendships, which fade away, along the way.

And I said –

“It’s just part of it, isn’t it? The more ‘awake’ and conscious you become.

It’s inevitable.

It’s simply a product of YOU SHINING YOUR LIGHT.

It’s not even anything you SAY, or DO, it’s literally the way you are existing, living, breathing, it’s too much for some people.

It’s confronting. They’re not waking up, or not to the same level, and the only way they can protect themselves or ‘deal’, is to shut or cut you out, or in some cases turn on you.”

Of course maybe it’s also just that sometimes the friendship is no longer aligned.

Different paths, and all that.

But I was reminded of what my mother always said to me, in a way prophesying over me, as I grew up –

“People will see that you’re different Katrina. They will come to you and ask what you have, that they don’t. There’ll never be a need to try and beat it into them”

Or words to that effect.

What was also said, and understood, of course, was that there will be people who turn on you for how you choose to do life. Who turn on you for your beliefs. Who even desire to wage war with you for who you are, what you stand for, and what you stand against.

Who become VITRIOLIC with passionate hatred in opposition to the very way you live your life.

Such is life, when you’re willing to live – and also die – for a belief so strong and true that it terrifies most people.

Those who are drawn, are CLOSELY drawn, and will ask YOU to show them, guide them, support them, lead them.

No need to sell anything, just BE 

And those are triggered, confronted, or WILDLY disagree, and see things in a different way, may well rail and rise against you.

Of course Mum was talking about standing for God, being a Christian, and impacting others to live in that way also.

Not about preaching and leading online 

Or, was she?

Amanda and I have spoken about this often, we both have similar (although vastly different) upbringings, with the church, and beliefs we were raised with, and most of all with BEING CALLED.

Being prophesied over.

KNOWING that we would preach, and minister.

Thinking, as youth, that it would be in the church in the way we understood it back then.

Seeing NOW, that oh –

OF COURSE IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THIS WAY.

I am a preacher.
I am a minister.
I am a leader.

People ARE DRAWN TO ME BECAUSE OF THE ENERGY OF ME.

Because of who I AM, literally how I exist, live, breathe, the way my heart beats.

Because of how in alignment with PURPOSE, and alignment itself, and my own higher truth and self, I so clearly am.

And they want me to show them –

How do I become that too?

I WANT WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOU IN ME.

Just like my Mum always told me they would 

In a totally different way than what I thought it would be.

But in some ways,

Exactly the same.

And just like I also always knew would happen, in some cases they RAIL against me.

Sometimes these are funny comments on social media. I saw one earlier today which said “but, WHAT does she DO? Is she a motivational poster with a pulse? Or maybe it’s as simple as she’s a blonde with a foreign accent, and therefore people will inevitably throw tons of money at her. Got it”.

lol … somebody tell all blondes with foreign accents that they should automatically be rich.

These comments do trigger me a little bit, as there’s still that part of me that wants everyone to know I am SMART, and purpose-driven, and that what I’m teaching and preaching – allowing through me; being the vessel for! – is CRITICAL.

But mostly I don’t pay attention.

JUST like I was taught, I don’t try to beat my message into people.

“Let those who have ears to hear, hear”

Sometimes, it’s more than just a silly comment on social.

Sometimes it is people who you thought would be in your life forever, fading away. Or worse. And sometimes it’s even direct attacks of some kind.

People turning on you for WHO YOU ARE and what you STAND for.

When this happens, or when I feel sense of it happening, in my own life or the lives of those who also live in such alignment and truth, I shrug.

I always knew this would happen.

It’s never surprising to me.

The way my business, my life, my purpose has unfolded, I never could have predicted or foreseen the DETAILS of.

But yet all of it is completely ‘of course. I always knew that’.

And it reminds me, I am reminded today, as I come to you and let the day’s message through for you –

It reminds me of how silly it is to ever worry about the ‘how’.

There’s not a single aligned outcome in my life which has come to fruition as a result of me TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

All of the things I TRIED to make happen, and pushed for, were simply lessons learned to let go, and let what is to BE, be.

How to do that; how to fulfil destiny, and purpose, and wake up living the life you ALWAYS KNEW WOULD HAPPEN?

Well, like you’ll hear me say again and again and again, until the day I die – !

“When I say yes to my soul –

Life says yes to me”

There is NEVER anything I need to do.

But yet there is always action to take.

When I look back, I’ve ‘wasted’ a lot of time learning that there’s nothing I ever need to do.

What has been taught to me from all of that, is that all of THIS, all of the power and beauty and truth I now get to live in and BE, is a simple outcome of how through it all, through all of the questioning, and doubt, and fear, I did just keep coming back to faith.

To what I felt inside of me.

To what I knew was real.

To what I believed I was CALLED for.

And, no matter how scary it often was to do so, to STANDING FIRM IN MY POWER.

Of who I am.
Of what I believe.
Of what I stand for.
And what I will always rail against.

In the end, people following me, wanting me to guide them, signing themSELVES up to work with me, and also of course PAYING me, has come about from me BEING me.

It has not come about from me selling.
It has not come about from me trying to build my following.
It has not come about from me DOING, anything.

It has come about, just the way my mother said it would, by the way I live my life, and continue to.

My very ESSENCE.

“They will come to you because of who you are.

And they will tell you they’ve noticed something different inside of you, and that they want that too”

Yes.

That’s exactly what’s happened.

All I ever needed to DO to allow it, was to obviously BE WHO I AM.

A long time ago, I gave myself permission to do that, no matter what, and no matter how scary.

If you’ve always been called,

In the way I’ve always been called,

I encourage you to do the same.

And then to live accordingly.

And today I want to remind you:

I stand for truth.

I stand for alignment.

I stand for purpose.

I stand for you.

What do YOU stand for?

And are you standing for it, calmly, but with certainty, and TRUSTING that the people who you’re meant to impact will be so impacted because of how you live your LIFE,

Or are you flurrying around trying to do the right thing to get the right outcome?

Right now,

You’re either standing for the one thing which truly matters to you, your fundamental BELIEFS about LIFE, and beyond, and the right people are finding you because of that,

Or you are falling for everything.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }