By using thekatrinaruthshow.com, you consent to our use of cookies.

Success Mindset

WHEN THE STRUGGLE AND UNCERTAINTY FEELS EXTRA REAL, ACCESS SOUL, LIKE THIS

If you fully trusted that you were taken care of, and that everything you see and feel inside of you were DONE,

would you be showing up like this?

with your insecurity draped so obviously all over you?

with your need to CONTROL and know everything in advance ruling you?

with the way you try to make deals, and plans, and put things in place ‘just in case’?

In the areas where you feel safe, and you feel certain of who you are, and you know that you know that you KNOW that you are the damn thing, that life has got you, that you’re in the most perfect perfect dance with God and soul and highest self all at once, and that in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM could you possibly need to know the moves in advance,

you don’t show up like that, do you?

you do not plan
you do not think things endlessly through
there is nothing to weigh up
no tormenting back and forth as you wring your hands worriedly and pretend you can’t access the intuition of your soul

you just
freaking
trust

you just
freaking
know

you just
freaking
show,
up,
as who you actually ARE.

You know –

the you who IS, not the you who had to first consider how to be.

(and in case you never thought of it,
the very act of considering, weighing up, ‘pro and conning’, discussing with your nearest and dearest,
how to be you,
IS WHAT MAKES YOU NOT YOU.
or at least –
not the faith-led you)

And look –

I get that it’s scary, OH so scary, and the struggle and uncertainty feels real.
When you’re not yet accomplished in a particular area
When the results you’ve created in the past are, at best … questionable
When everything that has been and done and right now still is seems to very clearly point to evidence of the fact that YOU CAN’T TRUST YOURSELF

I get it
I’ve lived it
I’ve let it rule me

and I can tell you that not once, not in a single area of business or life, no not ONCE, not even for a second, has the right choice been to ACT FROM THINKING OR SO-CALLED HEAD LOGIC RATHER THAN HEART,

soul,

and deepest deepest truth.

“But what if I can’t ACCESS soul, and truth, and heart, and I truly don’t even know who I would be, nor how, if I were to follow faith?!”

Dear one –

I GET IT.

But is the answer, when you don’t feel soul certain of all of you, to therefore GIVE IN TO FEAR?

Is the answer to turn to books, or systems, or strategies, or people who direct you on ‘how’?

Is the answer to short-term alleviate your anxiety, your worry, your ‘what if’, your doubt,

so that you can breathe again because yes! I made a move! I DID something! I took action! I showed ’em!

or,

are you simply CHOOSING to not be strong enough, and, really, YOU enough, in that moment, to trust in the eventual reveal of your soul?

are you alleviating the tension because you’re terrified you can’t ride it out,

when in actual fact said alleviation results in you soon enough returning RIGHT BACK TO THE SAME DAMN PLACE.

because you chose ‘no thank you’ to learning that lesson today.

because you showed you couldn’t ride it out, did not want to.

because you cave in to fear,

and its oh so uncomfortable grip,

demands,

and threats.

And imagine – !

Just imagine! WHAT MIGHT BE THERE FOR YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR.

What might be THERE for you on the other side of doubt, and worry, and ‘what if’!

What might be THERE for you,

if when you refuse to trust

and you don’t know how

and your head is saying ALL sorts of crazy

and you hate that you hate that you HATE that you’re not sure!

just imagine –

if, instead of making a head move
a ‘should’ move
a follow the rules move
a what they told you or said would work move

you refused to make a SINGLE move

until it was a YOU move

a FULL move

a SOUL move

a FLOW move

an I-don’t-even-have-to-think¬†about it move

in the dance

the dance

the beautiful mad spinning WONDERFUL dance

of you playing life

like the artist

the beauty

the wonder

the muse

the you

who you came here to be.

Dear one –

there is not a single area of your life in which you will look back and say “look! Look at what I created, allowed, stepped into, became! And all because I DID WHAT THEY SAID”.

This you already know.

This you perhaps may now choose to live.

And so it will be, either way,

that she came and went and lived a life of flow and truth and yes,

or disappeared into the vast and vapid nothingness of those who had access to everything,

and yet chose nothing.

Don’t forget –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

P.S.

Here’s the thing girlfriend.

Sister.

Brother.

BADASS REVOLUTIONARY FUCKING LEADER YOU.

You came here to be all of you, be all of you now.

And now?

It’s time.

👉👉 IDENTITY.

10 Days with Katrina Ruth to Wake You Back Up to You. And Unleash the Game You’re Done Waiting For.

Day 1 LIVE Asskickery shooting into your soul in just a few days time!

DAILY you + me + God + soul to follow.

This?

Is the do/not/miss time going into you that you’re soul has been hungering for and it’s time.to.FEED it!

Here’s how it’s going down:

> 10 Days ALL new live online course with Katrina Ruth

> DAILY asskickery | activation | bulletproof coffee up the booty (that’s me)

> DAILY journal prompts | worksheets | exercises to get you going and flowing into ALL of you

AND:

> (this is crazy!) DAILY bonuses to help you implement our IDENTITY work in different areas of your business. Money. Body. Relationships. Life! Application of what we are working on out the wazoo!

> All trainings recorded and yours to keep for life in your Katrina Ruth Members Dashboard (training times will be announced day by day as we begin. Day 1 live asskickery at XXXX. Training times will vary day to day to account for students all around the world!

> Live Facebook Group with Kat and the #KatNinjas throughout

> IMMEDIATE and then DAILY and then FOREVER AFTER switch flickin’ into YOU as soon as you say yes! (That is just how this works).

What to expect, from this time together?

Every.single.thing. you’ve always known was there within.

> Certainty. Of soul, of God, of what flow requires, of, well, everything.
> Ability to always know the right decision to make, and how to make it. NO MATTER WHAT.
> Courage and abilily and inner strength to then ACT as you need to
> Ability and soul certainty walk away. Know what to walk away from. Shred and burn. Immediately and as required. Amen.
> ALWAYS ability to access flow. Message certainty. Soul guidance on what you create, unleash, how, to whom.
> Magnetism. Activated. From within. To and from your soul peeps. In all areas.
> Money certainty, where it comes from, how to inhale / exhale it, infinitely, PEACE on this.
> Peace. In general. Where it comes from. How to be IN it. How to return to it when it seems far away.
> Moving through the ‘woods’ of business, of life, of you. Recognising it. Being okay with it!
> Leaning in. Surrender. The things that go with this. How to let it be easy, happy, a joy!
> JOY. From God. From within. All THROUGH you. AS IT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.
> Forgiveness, and grace. Where you know it comes from. How to receive it fully.
> RECEIVING. Unlocking the portals to. Opening up the floodgates. Seeing where you dial it back. Stopping that shit!
> Turning up the dial in all areas. What it means, and how.
> BEING the mofo light. Being all of it. Owning your too muchness! SWAYING with it.
> Being in the dance with God and soul and life and ALWAYS knowing your next move. ALL of that. And so much more.
> Creating. Being the artist the messenger the performer the leader the shift the YOU, who just lets it flood out. Knowing what works. Does not. How to release. Go deeper. And also? Sell TF outta that game.
> Being the leader NOW. Appointing yourself. What it means and why you’re already pre-approved.
> BIRTHRIGHT. Accessing and owning your soul blueprint. The blueprint of YOU. Of purpose. And destiny. And truth. Let’s go!

You want more?

There’s so much more.

^^ This? Is the warm-up, the first bit of what dropped through to me when I felt in to this, allowed it to come through, for you.

We will see what unfolds,
when it unfolds,
when we enter this dance,
together!

But what this is really about, and why you know you need to be here?

You’re done with playing the game of waiting to play the damn game.

Identity, baby.

IT’S TIME.

https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/identity

Hey Gorgeous! Need help? Submit a support ticket and my team will get back to you

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message