Success Mindset

HOW TO PISS OFF THE WRONG PEOPLE, AND HAVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE COME CLOSER

The fastest way to grow a tribe of loyal fans and followers who completely align with what you have to say and how you show up and say or show it, is to get really really fucking good at infuriating everybody else.

Of course you don’t have to think of it this way, and the truth is that I never set out to infuriate the wrong people and thus bring MY peeps closer, tightening the net of this badass community with every real raw truth I spoke, but yet that’s exactly what I DID do, continue to do, and it is a HUGE part of why I have such an engaged online community of driven motherfuckers who think and believe and live VERY freaking similarly to how I do, and who are, therefore, TOTAL soulmate clients and followers.

Wanna know something EXTRA cool about building a community of TRUE raving fans???!

They’re not just there because you gave away some free shit once upon a time, or they somehow found themselves accidentally on your list, and they’re kinda sorta wondering WHY they’re even hearing from you, and eventually they just, well, DON’T.

They’re there because they absofuckinglutely WANT to be there.

So much so, that if you have the audacity to not email or blog for like – a day! – they will in fact message you to a) see if you died and b) kick your ass in a not unsimilar way to what you do to them most of the time.

(Thank you very much!)

They also truly and ruly want to IMBIBE your message. They GET that it’s so much more than just inspo shit taking up space on social media, or even surface-based ‘how to’ stuff which may or may not be of use in their business and lives.

They’re happy to hear the how-to’s, if you’re offering them! But what they are THERE for, is the deep and transformative SOUL messaging which you’re unleashing FROM your soul, to, well, theirs.

I don’t have to tell you, there are NUMEROUS flow-on effects of muchas aweseomeness, which come from building such a tribe. Building? Fucking MAGNETIZING in baby, let’s call it what it is!

For example:

– Your tribe will love on each OTHER just as much as, if not more than, what they love on you. INSTANT SOULMATE FRIENDS all around. Every single person connects with and next level adores every single person. I see this so powerfully each time my Inner Circle private clients meet for one of our 3x a year retreats. It’s almost impossible to believe, without seeing it, just how INSTANT and deep the friendships are, and there are zero exceptions.

This can only happen, because I myself am COMPLETELY in alignment with who I take on as a client. Soulmate or nothing, zero exceptions. As a result, I have literally created a ‘somewhat secret society’ of what I believe are the MOST crazy powerful creators and change-makers in the world, each and every one of them a born STAR. Which can make for some interesting shouty dynamics and / or certain people commandeering my studio / lighting / audience / whatever they can get in front of. Haha.

– YOU will actually love and adore your tribe. I feel like this should not be necessary to say … however a LOT of coaches and leaders don’t LOVE their audience. They’ll use that word, sure. But love ’em to where they would of COURSE share a bed with them if need be? Love ’em to where they actually WANT to spend extra time, paid OR unpaid, with them? Love ’em to where EVERY interaction expands the client AND the coach? I don’t think so.

Every week I receive many beautiful messages from my clients commenting on how deeply I truly care and love each of them. I love hearing these, and it also makes me feel a bit squirmy and uncomfortable, because there’s that part of me that gets self-conscious, but also because I’m aware that the reason that happened is I just COULDN’T FUCKING EVEN WITH EVERYBODY ELSE. lol. I just eventually got selfish enough as a coach to refuse to have to deal for even a SECOND with people I don’t next level ADORE.

– People buy shit from you on repeat, often VERY quickly after finding you, generally without even reading the offer, and at conversion rates that befuddle the rest of the industry. If that is YOU then lemme tell you: your internet market-y rules got nothing on simply speaking from the soul. People like US have sales numbers that make no sense because WE DON’T PLAY IN YOUR RULES, and also, by the way, we don’t even CONCERN ourselves with things like how to increase our sales conversions. Ha! We concern ourselves exclusively with how to be more raw, more real, more from the soul, more deeply guided from within, more connected to ONLY doing what our higher self desires and requires.

REAL never fails.

But here’s the deal, okay?

For any or all of this to work – and not just work, but work with SUCH freaking ease and flow, like it does for me and my clients, for THIS tribe, then it does indeed REQUIRE you to be 100% unfiltered.

AS fuck,

No exceptions.
No excuses.
No flakiness either, with the consistency side of things.

You gotta SHOW UP AND BARE YOUR NAKED SOUL TO THE WORLD EVERY DAMN DAY.

I mean … you DON’T gotta do ANY fucking thing, certainly not what I say.

But, well –

If you say you’re a leader – 
If you call yourself a messenger – 
If you consider yourself a SEEKER and a TRUTH speaker, then, well –

You’re gonna need to be leading, messaging, showing up and SPEAKING said truth, y’know?

And if you’re going to CALL yourself something, then in the end, you’re either being it –

Or you’re not.

BEING is an all day every day sorta thing. So no, it’s not about ‘gotta do this each day; check it off a list’. It IS about the fact that if you ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE AND WHO YOU SEEK TO BE, you WOULD be doing it each day, no matter what. Because you can’t NOT. BECAUSE IT’S WHO YOU ARE.

And here is what else.

I’m gonna tell you something that may just hurt a little. It MIGHT sting. It MIGHT even scare you, and perhaps it’s even been holding you back up unTIL this point:

THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO DON’T LIKE YOU.

SOME of them will even profess to HATE you.

SOME of them will even call you names … see only one side of you … infuriatingly not listen to your TRUE message, because they’ve got themselves all into a tizzy about one bit of you they don’t like, or find ‘wrong’ or too diva-ish or too inappropriate, or this, or that, or the other.

SOME of them might even tell you how to talk … dress … look … probably breathe, if you gave them a chance!

Guess what?

NONE of them fucking matter.

Guess what else?

If you are NOT actively pissing off and infuriating the WRONG people, there is a very good (ahem, definite!) chance that the RIGHT PEOPLE DON’T EVEN SEE YOU.

It’s not just about drawing the right ones closer.

It’s about the fact that they literally won’t SEE you.

How could they, when all you’re showing is bland and boring bullshit?

YOU might know what an opinionated and powerful badass you are, with a message so powerful it’d take your breath away, but if you’re not in fact LETTING IT TAKE THEIR BREATH AWAY … shocking them … causing them to exclaim out loud at the AUDACITY of you, and how you’re saying the things THEY THINK BUT NOBODY DARES TO SAY, then, well –

THEY WON’T KNOW.

THEY WON’T CARE.

THEY WON’T COME CLOSER.

AND THEY WON’T EVEN SNEAK INTO BED WITH YOU HALFWAY THROUGH THE NIGHT OR STEAL YOUR ESPRESSO MARTINI WHEN YOU’RE NOT LOOKING!

I know!

IT’S RIDICULOUS.

So here is what you do.

If you know you’re being KINDA bland and boring and COMPLETELY forgettable … even a lil bit. Don’t feel bad, firstly. I WAS SO FUCKING BORING before I remembered that all I had to do was be me! And then for a WHILE I continued to be freaking boring, mixed with occasionally overly desperate-y or sometimes overly AGGRESSIVE, like I was trying to prove a point or something, until I eventually found my way.

The cool thing is … you don’t have to find a way OUTSIDE of you.

It’s all already up in there gorgeous. In your SOUL. But you DO have to let it out. How to do that?

Take a deep breath. Some people really WILL be horrified and personally offended at you being you.

Next:

DO IT ANYWAY.

The way you always HAVE done, when you’re already AROUND your true peeps. For me I’ve always been MOST me when I’m being silly and ridiculous with my 3 younger siblings and my parents. I get extra loud … inappropriate as fuck … supremely silly and giggly … and may speak half in German or half in Friends quotes at any given moment. I also expect to be listened to, loved, heard.

AND I AM.

Same is true with my besties of course (and it goes both ways, I might add; also with my family!)

So all I did, to build the MOST incredible tribe of creators and purpose-driven hustlers on the PLANET, was I started to BE THAT ME.

I started to say in public what would previously only have been ‘okay’ in private.

I started to let the crrrrrraaazzzzzyyyyy out.

I eventually let ALL of it out.

I gave myself permission to talk about anything –

Do anything –

Be random or silly or ranty or funny as fuck.

TO BE ALL OF WHO I AM. And to let it – just as in real life – CHANGE EVERY DAY!

Duh, right?

What happened?

SO MUCH COOL SHIT.

Business got SUPER freaking easy.
My soul peeps found me and continued to.
My sales BLEW UP.
My following blew up – but only with 100% perfect people.
MY STAR ROSE.
I became known.
I became ‘famous’ in my industry.
I had TOO MUCH FUN … DO have too much fun … ALL THE TIME.
People wondered HOW ON EARTH I’VE BUILD THIS BUSINESS.
Even Frank Kern and Andy Jenkins could be seen once scratching their heads and saying ‘she makes HOW much? Doing WHAT?’

I broke the rules.
And with it, my own fucking corner of the internet.

The DOWNSIDE, if you wanna look at it that way, is there’ve been many people along the way who THINK I AM A BAD PERSON. Or an overly aggressive person. Or a vapid person even! (I was in the top few percent of the country bitches!!). Or they think whatever they THINK, but you know what I think?

So
fucking
what

Imma be over here with MY bitches, changing the fucking world.

And that’s REALLY all I came here to say.

How ’bout you?

Remember – !

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }