Purpose

THE BLESSING OF THE LORD BRINGS WEALTH, WITHOUT PAINFUL TOIL FOR IT

At some point you’re going to have to get over the idea that making a lot of money, or God forbid, daring to not only make it but also SPEND it – on yourself, imagine! – makes you a bad or selfish person who doesn’t care about others, doesn’t have their values right, thinks only of themselves or said money, or is not doing good in the world.

I know that it’s been drummed into you since before time began that it’s somehow more honourable to suffer, struggle, maybe JUST keep your head above water, and that if you really have a heart to serve then part of that is keeping your own existence bare bones basic and giving your EVERY resource to others, but actually?

That’s not how it works.

God himself said He wants us to be rich, prosperous, and have blessings rained upon us.

Yes, the Bible also speaks with dire warning, repeatedly, around not being RULED by money, or letting the love of money get ahead of love of God or purpose; doing the work we are meant to do, but there at no point is money or wealth itself ever denounced as bad.

In fact, Proverbs 10:22 says that ‘the blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it!’

Flow and ease, anyone? Receiving by being, not doing?

I think so!

Just this morning I was passionately railing at a client about how making MORE money is EASIER, not harder.

“Where did this idea come from that it’s harder, requires more work, to make more money? The opposite is true! The higher my income goes the less work I do, and the more from flow. Every 100k/month+ earning client of mine would say the same.

It’s about knowing what WORKS, and being efficient and effective.

And, it’s an energy thing. A vibrational alignment. At the end of the day you will make the money you make because that is what you ALIGN to and expect. It becomes part of who you are, just how it has to be, and so it shows up because of that. Not because of what you do, and certainly not ‘make more by doing more’.

Just like there is no correlation between the person who spends the most time at the gym having the best body, because in actual fact those in the best shape are simply the ones who EXPECT to be, and align their energy accordingly and also find the efficient and FLOW way to achieve that, so it is with money!”

The truth is that there are SO many reasons why people don’t make more money, why perhaps YOU are not making more money and can’t seem to break through!

– You feel guilty or bad about the idea of having more than ‘just enough’, that it means you’re selfish or a bad person or not serving the world if you have any luxuries or so-called trappings of wealth, or if you don’t give your EVERY resource (time / money / probably your damn soul and your firstborn too!) to others

– You are stuck in the perpetual contractive mindset that you’re not doing enough and you should be doing more to save the world

– You believe that the only way to make more money is to work harder, or at least that that’s part of the picture, and you’re ALREADY out of alignment with how much damn time you spend at the computer and / or worrying about this stuff; you’re just not willing to sell more of your soul for growth!

– You’re caught up in the exertion = results mentality

– Or, as I said to another client today, who asked me my straight up opinion on why she specifically has not blown up more, faster – you just didn’t fucking decide, and make it actually non-negotiable!

Now.

Let me tell you something you KNOW your soul needs to hear today, about all of THIS:

HOW THE HECK DO YOU THINK IT’S SERVING ANYBODY FOR YOU TO BE STRUGGLING, ‘JUST’ MAKING IT, OR WORKING YOUR ASS OFF FOR EVERY DOLLAR THAT COMES IN?

I’ll tell ya –

It is not!

Allow me to reframe a few things for you, and help you cut the chords of some of the BULLSHIT conditioning you’ve allowed life and perhaps certain people in it to imprint into you:

– The GREATEST service you can do to help others, help the world, is BEING WHO YOU WERE MEANT TO BE. Sure, maybe you’re additionally called to work at shelters, help the less fortunate in a very practical sense, give of your money or time. Cool. Do that! But make no mistake – you doing YOU is of service, and is in fact ENOUGH. When you fully show up for your message and purpose work, and impact those who you’re meant to directly impact (i.e. your own children, clients, immediate circle, followers) you empower THEM to go and be who they are meant to be.

And so the butterfly effect occurs.

If you deplete and exhaust yourself, or simply don’t ALLOW yourself to be abundantly taken care of to whatever level your soul desires (and whatever it DOES desire in alignment is allowed, because hello – abundance is infinite, so there is no fucking ‘line’ at which you have too much, what are you basing it on exactly? Even if you lived in a trailer you would have WAY MORE than 98% of the world, so get the fuck over yourself and go be rich!) … anyway … if you are not allowing yourself to THRIVE you can’t do said purpose work properly, and you KILL THE DAMN BUTTERFLY EFFECT or at least reverse it or something.

Let me say this again clearly:

YOU JUST DOING YOUR SOUL WORK IS YOU BEING OF SERVICE AND HELPING THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. This is how you give, not by ticking off every possible way that a human COULD give! You do you boo. But do it fully and unapologetically!

– Abundance is infinite. A million bucks, or ten million, or a hundred million, it’s just a number! Who decides what is too much? Stop wasting energy on it and just choose that you will allow in a lot because that means you’re impacting a lot and you also TRUST YOURSELF TO BE IN ALIGNMENT AND INTEGRITY AND DOING GOOD WORK THAT MATTERS. AND, the more money you make the more you by definition WILL give back.

– This whole thing about making more money being harder. That is the common man mentality. That is not how WE operate, and it is not what your soul knows to be true. I repeat – the blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.

You could sub in ‘soul’ for Lord. It works the same way. The blessing of the soul brings wealth, without painful toil for it.

Interpretation:

When you say yes to your soul and do your soul work, money and all good and abundant things flow, WITHOUT PAINFUL TOIL FOR IT.

It is EASY to make money when you decide it’s easy, just get over the idea it’s any harder than breathing in air, and then you do your soul work in order to allow it in!

How much money?

THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU DECIDE.

That’s literally the whole story.

I guess the only question is –

Which fucking story are you wanting to continue on with?

That’s all!

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

PS

OMG FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM ARE DOWN AND WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE AND OUR BUSINESSES WILL FALL APART AND WE’LL BE RUINED!

Orrrrrrrrrr?

Nah …

I think we can zig OH so easily elsewhere if they actually were gone for good. Quit the damn fear-mongering and get your imagination ON people! And while we’re at it, this is a great time to point that nope, email is NOT dead … but it’d probably help if you used it more for your biz 😉

ANYWAY –

We might as well celebrate!!

>>> Fuck this Shit! FB and Insta are down and so I’m doing THIS for ya!

*** Extending the doors closing on my current course Fuck This Shit! ***

www.thekatrinaruthshow.com/fuckthisshit

Fuck This Shit:

4 Weeks. Brutal Upleveling. NOT for the Faint-Hearted!!

Oh and also?? Ya don’t need social media to make ze millions baby. In fact I shall be teaching about that in this course!! It’s allllll an energy thing.

Anyhoo, I was supposed to close out Fuck This Shit right about NOW, but since I can’t post on FB or Insta about that and also can’t get in the GROUP I’m extending! Why not? I love turning a good world-wide meltdown into something fun and expansive.

And fear not, if FB is no longer of this world I will in fact have other ways to commune and create with you, for this course as well as for all other things, because guess what?

I do what I do and make what I make ’cause of who I am and ’cause of the way my FREQUENCY is, set for success of course, not ’cause of any damn platform or program!!

Let me show you how to do this too, results just by being you.

Press play here: www.thekatrinaruthshow.com/fuckthisshit —> doors close …. soon!!

PPS Is Facebook back now and letting me post this? Who knows?! What a fun game … it seems to be now you see it and now you don’t, on and off again. But you can bet your ass that no matter what’s going on you can ALWAYS roll with the punches … like this: www.thekatrinaruthshow.com/fuckthisshit

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

Let us know what you think!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }