Purpose

THE WHOLE WORLD CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF

I’m grumpy as FUCK this morning gorgeous.

I want the whole world to fuck right off, and take their noise with them.

And for the love of God don’t TALK to me when I’m writing!

Sigh …

Do you ever notice that just when you’re patting yourself on the back for being SUPREMELY woke and at least SOMEWHAT enlightened, you then rebound back into being unconscious as all get out, and not very subtle about it either?!

Or is that just me?

Mind you, I guess I’ve grown more than I’m perhaps giving myself credit for, because I do always know, FULLY, that when I feel like this, it’s allllllllll me. And it’s also ON me, to tune in to what’s really going on, and what I actually need.

This morning I journaled … for a change … lol … and here is what came out, and also THROUGH:

“Everybody should just fuck off, and leave me alone
the whole world is annoying me

what do I want and need then?
I want to be left alone today. I want to do my own thing. (it’s my 3rd photo shoot day in a row, and I’m entering into petulant foot-stamping about it, even though when I’m IN it I have the best time ever)

ok, what do I really need?
I need to write and release first
and feel I have organised and cleared my mind
ok.
sorted

what else?
i need to write and release something
what is it?
i feel angry and annoyed
i am angry at people not liking me (haha, that sounds silly when I write it)
i want sex, I want to have epic sex and be carried away. haven’t had sex for 100 years
okay, gonna (XXXX no need to share that right now!)
i want full release release release of my writing
the narcissicm book
the orgasm book
energetically clearing shit
i want to write something amazing now
i want a rest / nap time – book massage

what else?
i want everybody on Facebook to fuck right off
lol
not really
but they’re annoying me
but it’s clearly NOT about them then, is it?
no.

so, what am I not giving myself
space
to unleash and create
that’s all

is there anything else you need to say or know or do?
I think I just need to write. and there the answers will be shown to me.

what am I to write about?

grr. the whole world can fuck right off”

Enter, me starting this blog post.

It’s funny, I had at least 3 killer downloads already this morning of what I wanted to blog about today.

For example, I wanted to write about how I struggle to own my hotness and sexiness, because of what other women might say about me, or, in some cases DO say about me … I get told the things … and the things are hurtful … and it’s really getting to me lately, hence my comment in my journaling above about feeling angry when people don’t like me … I’m nice! I want them to know that!

So yeah. I definitely feel a post coming through on that topic, because I KNOW it’s not just ME surpressing, in some way, my light, for fear of being pulled down or else separated from other women.

That post has been itching it’s way out for a while, and I thought today was the day where I would unleash it with POWER!

Instead, grumpy Kat got out of bed this morning. Who asked HER?! I could barely even move in Bikram class, my energy was blocked … annoyed … stiff … resentful.

Damn straight it showed in the body.

And now here we are.

And once again I find myself having one of ‘those’ days where I don’t QUITE feel able to let something truly KILLER out of me. Where all of the ideas of pieces I know matter DEEPLY are right there in the front of my mind, but I’m conscious that if I were to try and bring them to life when they are not COMING to life, something meant for power and truth would instead fall flat, and die.

There’s a rule I have, around messaging, and showing up –

Show up as who you are.
Share the actual message that’s coming out today.
Be with what IS.

I’ve found that this serves me well. The amount of posts I put out there which to me are pretty ‘meh’ (like this one), would rank in the dozens, maybe the hundreds.

And it’s funny … one of the main things people ask me, is how I create so much content and show up so damn CONSISTENTLY.

“I don’t know what to write or say every day Kat! I don’t have continual ideas like you!”

Well –

Ideas flow is a practice. James Altucher taught me, exercise the ideas muscle daily! And, I did it, for years. Still do, by default.

But also –

REALLY.

The only reason I can show up so damn consistently is that I TRULY put my message and my art ahead of my own bullshit.

I let the message be the message.

And I let that fucker OUT, however it comes out!

The good.
The bad.
The ugly.
The random.
The EMBARRASSING.
The epic.

You’ve seen me do this! I don’t know if you think that what I write each day is me trying to write good content, but it’s not.

I am grateful for the content which feels like flow and super flow.
I LOVE when my work speaks to you.
I am in awe and thankfulness that simply sharing my truth each day like this, no editing, no filter, no ‘thinking’, has allowed me to build a multi-million dollar online empire where every day I get to wake up and JUST BE ME.

But don’t you see?

The only way I can wake up every day and ‘just be me’, and make money and an impact like this, is because I DO IN FACT WAKE UP EACH DAY AND JUST BE ME!

Whoever I am.
However it is.
Whatever is coming through, for that day.

And then I share it to the world, and to you.

MANY times I want to run and hide from my message for the day. I feel self-conscious to say it. Vulnerable. Or just silly!

But, a long time ago I committed to my art.

I made a promise, in 2008, when I launched my first ‘real blog’, 2 years after I started blogging in a more rambly way –

“No matter what, I will NEVER stop and I will be CONSISTENT.”

I can remember saying that to myself like it was yesterday. I don’t know who or what it was inside of me which was conscious enough to understand that if I just made this simple commitment, everything else would flow.

And really –

Just look around –

Everything since then has just FLOWED.

Of course it has flowed with blood and sweat and tears and turmoil, much of the time!!

But such is the path of flow.

That shit ain’t all rainbows and marshmallow-offering unicorns baby!

Flow can be HARD sometimes.
Flow can HURT.
Flow can be MESSY.
It can toss you ALL over the place.

Just like the ocean, at times, wants to cradle you, in ITS flow.
And at other times wages war on you like it wants to SHRED you to pieces and then TOSS you into the highest heavens.

Either way –
That’s the flow of the water for that day.

When it comes to your message, your truth, your calling, and what it is you are to share with the world, as a leader, an artist, a healer, YOU –

The same principle applies.

The flow of the day and of you, will be whatever it is.

Either way –
That’s the flow for that day.

Are you going to run, hide, wait, hold back, press pause, when it doesn’t feel light and happy and free?

Where would you actually BE in your life, had you not experienced the ebbs and flows which have brought you to THIS place?!

It’s litererally not possible – 
To experience spiritual growth – 
Without pain – 
Without struggle – 
Without REBIRTH – 
Without failure – 
Without periods of STUCKNESS, and frustration.

So –

Why run from the things which are GIFTED to you to teach you, or to serve you, or to direct you?

This morning in yoga, I thought about this one girl, who says mean things about me behind the scenes.

I felt annoyed that she keeps coming in to my mind each day; I can’t seem to let it go!

I felt sad.
Hurt.
And frustrated that I keep holding on to it.

I may still reach out to her, and speak to her about it.

But what I realised, and if I do that it will be because I tune in to it and find it’s the aligned higher purpose action to TAKE; what I realised, is this –

If I’m thinking about it so much, it’s for my benefit.
It’s for my growth.

Where am I saying things behind the scenes, or where have I? That’s something to ask!

Or even, where am I thinking them?

There have definitely been times when I’ve bitched behind the scenes about people, of course!

So now, I get to be confronted with the reality that we ALL have all sides within us.

Thank you …

I also thought about this, and realised that this might be the GREATEST gift relevant to this particular worry –

Huh.
I realised that worrying about people FALLING OUT OF LOVE WITH ME and then not liking me continues to restrict, on an energetic and unconscious level, how I show up.

There is a part of me which feels hopelessness, like … what’s the point, if in the end people will leave and even speak AGAINST me, when I show up so powerfully?!

And then I thought of the women I know, and speak with, often, who have followed me for years.

Who were there when I did things I later regretted, and apologised for.

Who have seen me fall.

Seen me act from anger.

Seen me through at least 15 hair changes, and a few name changes too!

And WHO ARE STILL HERE.

Because what they have seen MOST of all, is my value and my truth, and with it, they’ve seen what’s in them.

And I realised –

Well.

The right ones will always stay. Always see you. And grow WITH you.

What a powerful realisation! What gratitude to then be had, from this ‘annoying’ situation where I have been continually fucking thinking about this one chick who bitches about me!

So interesting …

How EVERYTHING serves us.

Of course.

So. I thought I was going to write about that, but instead it turned out I had to write about being a grumpy little narky so and so this morning, and let THAT out.

But then again –
In the end –
As it ALWAYS does – !

Whatever had to come out, came out.

Which brings me to you.

And there are many things I desire to say to you, always. So many things!

But right now, I’m actually going to say nothing at all.

And instead leave you with this –

“If you can hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint’, then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced”

– Vincent van Gogh

Okay, well I’m gonna add one lil thing to what old VInce had to say:

I’m going to insert it right into the middle:

If you can hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint’, then by all means paint, TODAY AND EVERY DAY, no matter what and JUST with what comes out of you, and that voice will be silenced.

Please –

Share your thoughts in the comments.

And remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }