Success Mindset

WHAT IF YOU BELIEVED YOUR PRESENCE ONLY ADDED VALUE?

You know how they say that how you do one thing, is how you do everything?

I also believe that how you think about yourself, or hold yourself back in one area, is how you think about yourself or hold yourself back in every area.

Aka: your limiting beliefs and fears of not being good enough or worthy enough, if showing up and knockin’ on your door in one area, are CERTAINLY showing up and knockin’ on that door of your soul, wanting to be heard, in other areas.

And maybe in ALL areas.

Yay for doing the inner work!

For me, one of my deepest fears or, let’s say, underlying beliefs which I allow to hold me back, is that people don’t like me or want me around.

I’ve often had friends or mentors remark about how frequently I make comments that “I thought such and such person didn’t like me”.

I noticed this 6 or so months ago … it had been running as a pattern pretty much my WHOLE FUCKING LIFE prior to that … but I really started to tune in to it last year.

My ASSUMPTION was always that people – especially ones who are fellow leaders / successful folks, but really just anyone – probably don’t like me.

Are quite possibly annoyed by my existance.

And would NOT care to see me dare to show my face in a room.

I can tell you that, as silly as this might sound to you, EVERY time I have attended some sort of seminar or event, or just connected with somebody new, I have been scared, nervous, certain that they will be dismayed to have to see me or be around me.

And that whether or not they show it, I’m not gonna be good enough, cool enough, ACCEPTED.

I’ve felt this about people who are way higher level than me.

People who are at a similar stage (I mean biz fame / results, when I say higher level).

And people who are at any other stage earlier on than me.

Basically, I’ve felt it about every single fucking person in the world except for the ones who I already KNOW like me … and even then, I have, with friends, often been EASILY triggered into thinking I’m not good enough for that person, or they don’t really like me THAT much, or that they feel sorry for me, or something like that.

And I worry a LOT – if in an environment with people who are not MY people who I already KNOW accept me – about what people think of me.

I imagine all KINDS of things they are probably saying or sneering or rolling their eyes about in their heads!

OFTEN, I do my damn thing anyway.

But not always …

When I write all this out and own it like THIS, it’s mildly astonishing to me that despite all of that I have still built the business I have, and I still show up like a BADASS!

The simple reason for THAT is I do in fact practice, at least somewhat, what I preach:

I don’t let my BULLSHIT be bigger than my dreams.

When it comes to how I show up online, I allow the leader and badass WITHIN to run the show.

I put aside my own fears, insecurities, ‘what will they think’s’ –

And I show the fuck up with BELLS on, as you’ve seen.

By the way, that’s a CONTINUAL process, the putting aside my own shit stuff and pressing play, or publish, or go live, etc! Like … nearly daily!

So yeah … I’ve shown up, I’ve built an empire, I am KNOWN as a leader and successful entrepreneur, yay me, for being bigger than my own drama!

Except …

Only thing is …

When I journaled this morning on ‘what do I know for sure, about ME?’, along with a bunch of cool stuff which came up, I also found myself writing the sentence ‘I am restricting my money flow, impact, fame’.

It stopped me in my writing flow, and I asked myself WHY?

And the answer came back very clearly:

I’m scared of being seen.
I’m scared of getting in trouble for being seen or heard or too much.
I’m scared of people not liking me, or me being a nuisance or a hassle.

And then I wrote ‘what if I believed my presence ONLY added value?, which was how this blog was of course born.

This was not a breakthrough realisation for me … I’ve known for years I MASSIVELY limit how much I am seen. But I suppose it IS a breakthrough, in that I’ve never fully connected it in with everything else.

Yesterday I had maybe the BIGGEST breakthrough I have ever had relevant to man stuff.

I realised that my underlying ASSUMPTION is that men don’t want to ‘have to’ spend time with me.

That I am a hassle.
An irritation.
That they will ‘put up with it’ if they have to … or ‘do what they have to’ to keep me happy … with an air of eye-rolling or a slight patronishing attitude about it.
That I exasperate them, but they ‘have to deal with it’.
And that if they would spend time with me or do something for me, it’s basically as a favour to me or some sort of obligation or something.

The FUN FUCKING THOUGHTS AND AWARENESSES YOU HAVE WHILE LOUNGING AROUND ON YOUR DAY BED IN BALI!

Ha! It might LOOK like beautiful bliss here (and it is), but let me tell you –

Bali loves to do the DEEP work on you. Bali loves to CONFRONT you with your shit. Bali loves to shake you upside down and ask how bad you want it!

I’ve said many times and I’ll say it again – DON’T COME TO BALI IF YOU DON’T WANNA DEAL WITH THE TRUTH!

And OH – how I want to deal with the truth, and so I am HUGELY grateful for this realisation.

At first when it came up, I thought – ‘of course’.

Both of my husbands got irritated with me very easily … as time went on, more and more, I got to where I was scared to ask for ANYTHING or have ANY needs.

I remember being on road trips, and psyching myself up for even HOURS to ask if we can pull over for a Starbucks.

It was always SUCH A NUISANCE, for me to want or need something.

Often I got in trouble.

At the very best, the energy was TREACHEROUS, and I knew that, once again, I was causing a problem.

When I did ask for or need things, I learned to be apologetic in advance, my words would fall over themselves fast as I promised promised promised that it wouldn’t take long, it wouldn’t be a big deal or whatever, it won’t disrupt HIM.

Don’t feel too sorry for me … I know that I also did this BACK to my partner.

I easily showed my irritation at being interrupted writing or working.

A LOT.

I remember many times him saying ‘I feel scared to ask you for anything’.

We are always and only a mirror.

And I guess in this area, we grew together in a NOT so fun way, to where this prickly energy was just a thing with us.

So, I acknowledged all of this yesterday.

And I thought WHY though, why did this come about in my adult life, where did it STEM from?

I don’t think we need to always know where things came from.

But it can be helpful, and it’s okay to be curious!

The thing is … I’ve sworn black and blue to mentors and friends that all my man stuff and toxic relationship stuff is just NON-SENSICAL, as my childhood was bliss, by anybody’s definition.

But when I tuned in deeper yesterday, I noticed –

Huh.

There is actually a pattern there from way back.

There are actually things from the WHOLE way back, where I learned that me being too loud, or sometimes even seen or heard at all, was exasperating, a nuisance, or just not ALLOWED.

I think that for you and I … for those like us … this is a pretty fucking common thing to experience! It’s in our NATURE to be ‘too much’. We are the ones who were born to stand out! I know I have to walk a very fine line with my daughter, for example, in not pouring water on HER light but also sometomes, seriously – for the love of God! – will that girl EVER not need attention or wanna perform for you?! I just need a MINUTE!

Ha.

The thing to understand about all of this stuff, is nobody every did anything WRONG.

I mean this in that EVERYTHING you have felt or experienced from somebody else has been FOR YOUR OWN GROWTH.

I realise this is a very hard statement to consider, for some people more so than others.

The reason I choose to believe it, for me, and ask you to consider it, for you, is that in doing so you GIVE YOURSELF THE POWER OF CHOICE TO CHOOSE.

And to change.

When I choose to see that all experiences – ALL – happened for my own growth, I can then empower myself to step INTO said growth, and also to choose a new way of believing –

And a new way of showing up.

Not to mention the ability to share my message in a new or deeper way with you, and trust it may in some way impact or help you to own YOUR power, message, art, truth, LIGHT.

The beautiful thing about beliefs is that they are ALWAYS OPEN FOR CONSIDERATION AND CHANGE.

So today I encourage you to consider one which I myself am trying on for size, and know I will very much KEEP –

What if your presence ONLY added value?

How would you show up?
What would you say?
Who would you be?
And what would we get to see?

Just something to think about. x

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }