PREDICT YOUR FUTURE
Success Mindset

PREDICT YOUR FUTURE, LIKE THIS

Recently my accountant asked me if I’m expecting my current income levels to keep going up, or if I plan for it to go back down to the previous somewhat-consistent level. On a personal level, since I know him super well and we are super close, this is not something he probably needs to ask about me, even though as my accountant it’s a necessary question to ask. Still, it made me smile while on the phone to him:

“Why on earth would I go backwards?!”, I laughed.”It will only be going UP!”, I informed him firmly, and rounded it off with a prediction of a million dollars per/month gross company revenue by the end of 2016.

Let me ask you a question, if you follow me at all:

Do you believe me?

Do you think I’ll hit 7-figures a month by the end of 2016?

Do you think that even if I might be stretching the realms of possibility a tad that if I don’t in fact hit it by then it’ll happen pretty soon after?

Do you think, most importantly of all, that I believe MYSELF and that it’s therefore POSSIBLE for me to do this even if it’s simultaneously beyond the NORMS of possibility?

And lastly of all:

Do I look, act, in any way come across like the kind of person who is cool with EXPLODING past the realms of possible and normal?

Thank you 🙂

It’s easy to predict the future of someone who is NOT you. Whether you’ve actively thought about it or not we all have ideas about where those around us are headed. We shake our heads in woe at those who are clearly on a path of self-destruction, and wonder how they can’t see what they’re DOING to themselves. We look with even greater frustration at those who are ‘big talkers’, yet never follow through, and ask ourselves if it’s really possible they believe their own bullshit.

And we look at those who we know who are life’s winners, life’s action takers, those who say they’re gonna do something and you NEVER would question it as of COURSE they’re gonna do it, with bells on, and probably in half the time and to twice the level of effectiveness they said they would!

It’s EASY to predict the future of somebody else, particularly those we know well and are close to. Of COURSE we can tell what sort of business, body, life somebody is creating; just by looking at them and perhaps a little bit TOO smugly at times!

But when did you last use these superpowers of prediction on YOU?

Look, I’m not going to sit here and tell you that right now I’m on a perfect fucking pathway in every area of my life.

The 3 areas that I’m not satisfied with, in terms of where they’re heading, are my spirituality, my marriage, my mothering.

The first I basically ignore, while continually claiming it’s important to me. I mean Christianity, not ‘woo woo’ spirituality. I’d say I’ve got the latter pretty covered as far as doing spiritual stuff in terms of what the world understands that to mean. But not in the Christian sense, not how I was brought up and actually do fully believe in.

The second we are working on, and hopefully we get there. We’re on the same page for our vision, and we’ve improved a lot from where we were! But we have very different ways of looking at the world and are both extraordinarily hot-headed. Mostly we let this situation create frustration rather than be a positive thing, which I suppose it could be.

The third, I don’t know if I’m just super hard on myself as it’s so important to me to do being a Mum WELL. I worry that I should spend more time lying on the floor playing toys, or read more books, or something. There is a ton of stuff I do as a Mum to engage with my kids and teach them which I know other Mums don’t (I don’t say that in a judgy way, I just mean by virtue of who I am and how I therefore show up with my kids), but I constantly worry about whether I should do more of the OTHER stuff. I guess I think I should, or I wouldn’t put it on this list!

Anyway, the point is that in each of these areas, if I DO want things to improve or move forward in any way then I need to nail that down NOW, because one day?

Is a bullshit fucking fantasy that never arrives, and if you’re not moving forward in an area then you ARE moving back.

No two ways about it, and I’ll bet everyone who knows you well knows it for YOU, in pretty much all areas as well. Which means? That if you’d actually stop and be honest with yourself then YOU know it for you as well!

And this has nothing – NOTHING! – to do with what you SAY you’re going to do, what you SAY you’re committed to, what you SAY you will change. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF. If you’re not doing it now the odds are you will NEVER! What would you say about YOURSELF, if you were critiquing from the outside looking in?

Do you predict you’re going to hit your business and money goals this year? Are you the kind of person who is DEFINITELY going somewhere big? Are you going to do it while rocking the body you want, the relationship you want, the life you want in all areas?

Or are you that person who talks a big game, who tries to hang around the successful folks, but who never actually gets anywhere of note?

Your past ALWAYS predicts your future, so if you want a new future then start changing your past, today.

That’s it really.

What this means is that in each of the areas you’ve NOT moved forward enough to be satisfied with so far for this year you REV SHIT UP STARTING NOW, TODAY, THIS VERY MOMENT. My marriage is an area I have – we have – improved massively over the past year, but the truth is that progress is too slow-going, I think, and somewhat painstaking. So how do we rev it up? Well, right now we’re talking things out somewhat daily (intention setting, inner work), and we’re taking somewhat daily action to connect together and work on our shared goals. So, that’s better than nothing, right? But if I were serious about revving it up we’d make DAILY time to talk and to take action.

Which is also what I COULD start doing today, in my spiritual life.

And I could even start taking a small amount of time each day to ‘play toys’ with the kids, even though I HATE FUCKING PLAYING TOYS! I like goal-orientated games and action-based activities!! Which the kids do love as well, but also: I know they love it when I DO play toys, so suck it up right? Because I should have to do EVERYTHING, as a Mum, no. Because they would adore it, yes, I think so.

The secret to success, in any area, to predicting, writing, creating and LIVING a new future, is simply to start making time for it.

ACTUAL fucking time, not time to think about doing something, not time to talk about doing something. Actual time.

You don’t have to even know what to do in that time, but if the area matters to you and you DO want to improve upon it then just START WITH SOME TIME INVESTED INTO IT.

20 minutes, where you put a timer on, and you work on your fitness.
30 minutes, where you sit your ass down, and you start tracking your money and writing out the beliefs you want to truly believe on money.
40 minutes, where you FOLLOW THE FUCK THROUGH on creating content and sharing it visibly, as the leader you say you want to be.
60 minutes, where you GTF over yourself and you actively SELL AND PROMOTE your shit.

My average, if you’re wondering, is 40 minutes. I invest about 40 minutes a day into each of the areas that matter to me which are ACTIVELY IMPROVING. It’s not a lot to ask to achieve your dreams, is it?! But it does have to be every day.

Day in and day out.

So today I urge you:

Take a good hard look in the mirror. Be OKAY with acknowledging where what you’re doing is not good enough. I just did it publicly!! So I think you can handle doing it for yourself, at the very least 🙂

And then do something about it.

What you’ve got to understand about success – what we all have to understand – is that it doesn’t happen just because it could, and not even just because you were ‘born for it’.

It happens if you do the fucking work.

Nobody who knows me would question even for a second that my business is going to continue to grow, that I will always be a ‘successful person’, in that area. This is NOT because I am more born for it or made for it than you. It’s simply because every day I make space for it, and then I take action like a successful person would.

You want those guaranteed results for yourself? Then sit down today and write out the future of who you CHOOSE to be, and then without further ado rip the fucking bandaid:

And start acting accordingly.

Remember:

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }