Live Your Passion, Success Mindset

WHEN THEY TELL YOU NOT TO BE YOU, THAT YOU’RE TOO MUCH YOU: FILTER FILTER FILTER, EVEN WHEN IT HURTS

The part of business nobody wants to really talk about or admit to is the pain that comes with true and unrestrained filtering of your audience.

Here is what else they don’t tell you:

Just when you get used to standing up for what you believe in and for being YOU in how you message, create, enthuse or ridicule, market and sell, and just when you know that your tribe are used to you being you as well and basically you got THROUGH that whole hater-hurdle (which doesn’t really exist anyway, but let’s come back to that), you suddenly realise:

I got COMFORTABLE again.

And also, if you’re a driven kind of human (which I’m gonna assume that you are or no way in hell would you be reading this!), you’re going to realise something else:

Oh shit.

I grew.

I evolved.

I have NEW opinions.

Deeper beliefs.

Deeper understanding.

Or I just flat out don’t agree with what every other fucking person (pretty much) seems to accept as just how it IS.

Can I tell you something?

I know what it feels like to sometimes wonder if you’re the ONLY PERSON who thinks the way that you think, who thinks that what everybody else assumes as fact is just WRONG, who also can’t seem to let go of wanting – needing! – to say something about it, no matter how much you might tell yourself not.a good.IDEA. Just leave it … let it go … stay on your path!

Well here’s what’s ACTUALLY not a good idea, and what would also flat out take you OFF your path, particularly if part of your calling and who you ARE is to be heard on ANYTHING –

Not speaking up on everything.

Everything?

EVERYTHING.

Everything that MATTERS, to you, by which I mean everything you deeply and passionately believe in so much that to NOT share about it feels like suppression.

This is true if it’s relevant to your business.

And it’s true if it’s not.

Because here’s what else is true:

Your BUSINESS is a reflection of YOU. Your ACTUAL soul tribe are the ones who resonate with you, and whilst you don’t have to have the same opinions on everything as your friends or followers, you WILL find over time that you’re just better off –

With those you most deeply align with –

And they with you.

But before you figure all of this out, before you live and breathe it, and even once you HAVE done so but then you become aware that it’s time to go to the next level, you will find:

It fucking hurts sometimes to filter your audience by virtue of refusing to filter YOU.

I’ve done this, so many times I can’t remember all the layers of it, and in some many different ways, some more likely to cause an uproar then others, but ultimately the BIGGEST thing I’ve learned is that the more you saying what you REALLY think, about business, about your industry, about life in general, DOES cause an uproar the more you’ve obviously been filtering YOU, because if you’d been already showing all of you there’d be no cause for surprise.

Just something to think about 🙂

Before all of that though, before you learn that it’s okay to be you, to share your voice, to share the parts of your message you are SCARED to, the bits you say only to your closest confidants and maybe not even that, here’s what will happen:

You’ll walk around, first, feeling like there’s something WRONG with you. Does everybody else really THINK that? They can’t! Surely not! Are they INSANE? You’ll get outraged, frustrated, worked up, and also you’ll get WORRIED, because as much as you feel like you’re completely fucking sure of what you believe and KNOW to be true, you’ll also wonder:

Is it ME who is insane? Am I wrong? Am I bad person? Why can’t I just be content with accepting things as everybody else seems to be perfectly fine with!

At the same time you’ll know:

I would sooner DIE than think like that, act like that, settle like that, be like that.

And you’ll also think:

These people are so fucking misguided it’s not funny. They have NO freaking clue about what it really takes, about what matters, about what is true.

So passionately will you believe in this that even though you logically know they would think they same thing about YOU, you are 100% certain that YOU are correct.

Side note: if you’re not 100% certain of what you believe and ideally want to teach and preach, whether or not you ARE yet, then I’d suggest you find a message and a truth you ARE that sure about!!

Time will pass, and the more it does, the more you’ll feel like I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY SOMETHING.

We could go on and on about this, and the inner turmoil it causes, but let’s short-cut to the end zone here:

1) You speak up. It’s terrifying. You potentially do lose friends, family members, clients, or at the very least people start messaging you to tell you why maybe you need to rethink being you. You feel heavy and a little bit sick at first about the fallout. It hurts. It hurts to have people think you’re a bad person, or a crazy one! But at the same time –

Huh.

There are other people who think like you do.

Who are excited by what you have to say.

Who THANK you for being the one person willing to speak up and share what must be heard.

You feel like you have FOUND YOUR TRIBE, and if you are in personal branding and online sales at all (or any sales, really) you start to notice it’s suddenly REALLY FUCKING EASY to build your following and sell to them.

Why?

Because they’re already sold on YOU, and you on them baby.

And eventually? Well eventually the dust is long settled from that time you dared to be SO forthright, and you wonder – why did it feel so scary to speak my truth? IT’S THE BEST THING EVER AND I FEEL SO FREE!

And then you realise it’s time to go again, with the next thing 🙂

But here is the other path, the one most take, the one YOU have perhaps taken, on repeat:

2) You don’t speak up.

It’s too scary.

You’re worried about what particular people in your life would think, as well as people in general.

You convince yourself –

It’s not necessary.

Or relevant.

Or it’s just TOO MUCH TO SAY IN PUBLIC, I can share a message and be me without saying THAT!

As a result of this, sure, you can build a business, a brand, to an extent, but what it will BE, is a business of fucking marshmallow shallow bullshit and you KNOW it, and instead of being a brand based on the REAL you where you get to be ALL of you, it will be a bland –

Bland –

Thing.

Which you’ve decided to give your time, your energy, your life to.

Which if you’re honest feels like a bit of a noose around your neck, because as soon as you switch into ‘business’ mode you have to REMEMBER HOW TO BE.

Which, ultimately, will never –

Ever –

EVER –

Make you the money or allow you the impact and worst of all will mean that instead of doing what you came here to do in the world, which like it or not REQUIRES YOU TO BE FULLY YOU, you’ll make some money –

Time will pass –

Eventually it will be all gone –

And perhaps before it is, you’ll have the opportunity to look back and you’ll think:

Fuck.

This whole time.

I waited.

To be me.

I lived.

Bound by my SELF.

I avoided.

The short-term discomfort of making space for the RIGHT people.

I didn’t.

Press fucking play.

And now.

It’s too late.

And it’s over.

And it’s done.

And why the FUCK did I think any of it MATTERED MORE THAN GIVING MYSELF PERMISSION TO BE WHO I AM AND TO SERVE THOSE WHO I WAS SUPPOSED TO SERVE?!

Here’s my summary:

In business there are going to be many people who hell yes on your surface message. Tell people they can have it all, for example, and they get super excited!

But as soon as you go even one level down of deeper truth, you’ll start to lose ’em.

Example:

You can have it all? Yes!

You can have it all but you gotta be willing to do what it takes, to GRIND, to sacrifice? Yes! From most people, ’cause most people aren’t delusional, but you will lose SOME.

How about this one:

You can have it all but if you weren’t BORN for it (to be a leader, a star, to make millions, to even be an entrepreneur) then NO YOU CAN’T BECAUSE IT’S NOT WHO YOU ARE. I can tell you that one riles people up! Definitely you’ll lose some.

And as soon as you start to then really add in:

Who your message is for.

What it ACTUALLY fucking takes to get results.

What you have to be willing to let GO of.

And what you REALLY REALLY THINK about most people’s attitudes and how they show up in life –

You’re going to find the pool of people saying yes a helluva lot smaller.

THIS IS A GOOD THING.

THIS IS A GOOD THING.

THIS IS A GOOD THING.

But it doesn’t MEAN it won’t hurt, to lose those people along the way who thought you were ‘so cool’ until you said THAT, went THERE, pushed BACK, like that.

Too.

Fucking.

Bad.

Are you here to share your truth or are you here to be ONE OF THEM?

A story, to drive this home:

When I shared my message to a certain level, and focused on what I could teach people that they could apply and learn from, I was able to build my business to multiple 6-figures through grind and discipline, and because people thought I was nice, cool even, helpful.

But my soul was dying, I felt exhausted all of the time, I felt HANDCUFFED by the very life I was creating!

And eventually I COULDN’T TAKE THE OPPRESSION ANYMORE.

“Fuck this shit!”, I thought.

And I went ALL.IN. I made a decision to start saying in public what I’d normally only said in private, or in my own mind.

I spoke about being the 1% within the 1%, about few actually HAVING what it takes, about the way people BULLSHIT themselves instead of pressing play. I did it assertively, aggressively, in my actual.true.voice.

People went running like there was a toxic outbreak.

The ones who felt concerned for my mental health messaged me, or commented:

“You’ve changed Kat”

“Be careful Kat!”

“You can’t speak like that online Kat!”

“This won’t work Kat!”

They wanted to help. They were worried I was having a nervous breakdown. They wanted to save me!

Fast forward to now.

I have no idea where or even who they fucking are. I am surrounded by my soulmate tribe. I make millions of dollars with ease, because I still grind and hustle but also I have sold ME and so it is easy.as.pie. to sell for MONEY anything that comes from me, because those who FOLLOW me are so aligned.

And best of all I KNOW I am living my truth, doing the work I am called to do, and I get to wake up every day and without thinking REMOTELY about how just be me, and make money and a difference doing what I love.

So when you wonder if it’s worth going through the pain of being vilified for what you believe or even burned at the stake please know that it is SO FUCKING WORTH IT I CAN’T EVEN BEGIN TO SAY.

It is EVERYTHING.

And it’s also the only WAY.

But also, know this:

Just when it starts to get comfortable?

Time to rip the fucking bandaid again.

But let’s be honest –

Really!

You never came here for normal.

You never came here to be one of them.

You ALWAYS knew you were different, that you were born for more, and you ALWAYS KNEW AT SOME POINT IT WAS GONNA GET UNCOMFORTABLE, and that maybe even for your whole LIFE your pathway would be one of venturing into unchartered waters.

I guess what we’re really talking about is simple:

You came here to be somebody who paved a new way.

You know this.

I know this.

My only question about this?

When do you think you might like to get started with that?

You think that filtering your audience is going to cost you something, because you’ll lose somebody and maybe a lot, when actually –

It’s going to give you everything.

Remember – !

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }