Success Mindset

WHY I’M SUCH A BLACK AND WHITE UNCOMPASSIONATE BITCH

You’re either someone who relentlessly and ruthlessly chases your goals like a motherfucker on a mission and refuse to let ANYTHING sway you from them, or you’re never going to make it to where you say you want to go.

There IS no in between, you either HIT YOUR GOALS or you don’t and if you’re argument to that is that there are different ways to perceive hitting a goal then for the love of God, go and set a goal you give enough of a fuck about enough to actually STATE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT not half-ass your proposed ideal outcome so that you can leave wriggle room for the fact you know you’re not gonna hit it.

There is no black and white, when it comes to success and ACHIEVING what you set out to be, do, create and receive.

You can offer up another opinion, if you like, but you’d be missing the whole point here which is that as far as who I want to connect with – be it personal or professional – I don’t see grey areas and so I just don’t fucking CARE about your earnest argument for why you should be allowed to.

I mean fuck, yes, think what you want, do what you want, it’s your life and you do NOT have to abide by my outlook. But if you’re gonna be part of THIS community and in particular if we’re ever to actually connect let alone work together then, well, yeah –

You’re gonna need to be on board with the same mindset of DOING WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH YOUR DREAMS that I have.

Hey, I’ve NEVER hidden the fact that this is a CULT TRIBE so don’t be surprised if we got RULES and shit up in here about how things operate, what we stand for, and what we do not!

And here’s the thing, and why I hope you’ll REALLY think about what you’re doing when you try and make ALLOWANCES, when you try and JUSTIFY and EXCUSE your failure to take true action and achieve:

If your goal actually fucking matters to you, as in you KNOW it must be part of your life, then why WOULD you let anything stop you from achieving it?

Other people’s opinions, money, time, sickness, energy, breakdown, relationship upset, fear, what the fuck EVER. You wanna GET TO THE TOP? Then NOTHING gets to be of greater import than the accomplishment of that mission.

DON’T LET YOUR BULLSHIT BE BIGGER THAN YOUR DREAMS. Even if that bullshit makes a VERY good case for itself.

Now let’s say it DOES make a very good case for itself and you feel the EARNEST NEED TO POINT OUT TO ME that sometimes there are ‘considerations’, that not all situations are the same, that every person should get to take their own approach, that it’s not like I ever had to go through what you’re going through, and so on and so forth –

My answer would be plain and simply YES, so does that stuff, whatever it is, matter more to you?

Because if it DOES, then OKAY THEN WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE and you’re going to prioritise what MOST matters to you.

But you do NOT get to PRETEND and LIE and DELUDE yourself that your so-called success, fame, fortune, IMPACT goals matter more to you if you yourself are not ACTING on them because of your CONSIDERATIONS / REASONS / BULLSHIT / EXCUSES.

Just be God damn honest and admit that your BULLSHIT (your ‘reason’ if you want to word it nicer) is bigger than your goal!

And that’s my whole fucking point, SET GOALS YOU ACTUALLY CARE MOST ABOUT.

PLEASE do not say you want to get to super fucking rich hot and famous, and living your aligned PURPOSE, so long as it doesn’t impact your relationship / force you to rock the boat / upset people / stretch you / cause you to have to take a fucking risk or maybe even THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Just be HONEST and admit that you have other things that matter to you MORE than living your freaking purpose.

That maybe THOSE things are your true purpose, and if so then that’s okay. All I EVER wanted you to do was be true to yourself, and follow your heart; do what MATTERS.

If what MATTERS to you is conformity, checking the right boxes, compromise and colouring within the lines then that is ABSOLUTELY YOUR RIGHT. It’s your life and I hope you DO live it in accordance with what matters to you.

Of course you probably (definitely!) won’t fit in here in THIS community and to be perfectly brutally honest about it I just have no INTEREST in you as a person let alone someone I’d have to actually deal with in business, but I RESPECT YOUR RIGHT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BY WHAT MATTERS to you.

God, I wouldn’t WANT you to pretend your purpose and impact dreams transcend other things in your life if they don’t!

My POINT is, and why I’m such an uncompassionate bitch who sees everything in black and white and has ZERO tolerance for so-called grey areas, that you just need to make up your fucking mind about what actually matters to you.

Prioritise THAT.

Don’t pretend it’s about something ELSE, don’t waste your TIME trying to get to rich, famous, SUCCESSFUL, known if you’re not actually willing to do what it takes.

Focus on what you ACTUALLY truly care most about. Give your EVERYTHING to your higher purpose for your life.

But ADMIT that you don’t have what it takes, to be the LEADER who lives unapologetically for his or her mission. ADMIT you’re not WILLING to do what it takes. ADMIT you will only go so far. You CAN be an entrepreneur and even successful in many people’s books, by playing within the lines.

Not in THIS cult tribe, as I hope I’ve made clear, but this ain’t the only place to hang out. What it IS however is the place for revolutionary fucking leaders who are UNAPOLOGETIC about their purpose and the work they were CALLED to do on this earth being the thing that matters MOST and transcends everything else.

We may be an aggressive, ranty, bitch and WAY over the top sort of group but we are also completely freaking honest with ourselves and who we are.

I’m just not the mentor for you if you can’t be honest with yourself, and also with me.

I’m not the mentor for you if you’re going to put LIFE shit or even your RELATIONSHIPS or being HOSPITALISED or needing to SLEEP or refusing to show up and leap DAILY no matter how you feel about it, ahead of SHOWING the fuck up, daily, and being the leader you were born to be.

If you have to go back and forth 100x telling me everything you want to do and wish you could be brave enough for … Over thinking
If you can’t make a fast decision
If you’re not 100% certain I’m the mentor for you

I’m not the mentor for you if you’re going to make decisions based on CIRCUMSTANCE. So you don’t have the money, the time, the skill and you don’t know how and besides you got shit going ON and your partner just ain’t sure?

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH IT?

And if it HAS, then admit that THAT stuff matters more to you! Don’t LIE to me and tell me you’ll do what it takes to live your purpose, when you won’t.

I’m NOT the mentor for you if you think I’m being unfair and actually even if you think I’m being a bitch because all I’m doing REALLY is asking you to value what you truly value. Would you WANT to try and half-ass your way to success if you don’t actually truly VALUE it as your highest desire?

FUCK anything in your life that doesn’t matter enough to you to go all in on it. You have one life to live and you shouldn’t WASTE it trying to climb the wrong tree.

Don’t think I write this to CONVINCE anyone either, because the opposite is true.

I write what I write, I rant what I rant, I am willing to stand up and be flayed for my truth because I WANT to polarise and divide.

I want to make it very fucking clear, who I’m here to serve, if that is YOU then I want it to be like a shining fucking beacon in a sea of sameness so you KNOW THIS IS YOUR TRIBE.

And I want to state in NO uncertain terms to those who don’t agree, don’t get it, want me to consider another approach that this is NOT the place for you so please, don’t waste your time or mind.

You have ONE life to live baby.

This is it, it’s THIS ONE RIGHT HERE.

We talk about not giving a fuck and doing what it takes, but the truth that those who KNOW already know?

We actually just give enough of a fuck about what we give a fuck about to fuck off the rest.

Remember:

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }