STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING SCAREDY-CAT!
Success Mindset

STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING SCAREDY-CAT!

So I had this conversation with a client yesterday, a PM chat that went back and forth for a few hours. We’d been going back and forth for a few weeks really, and last night things came to a head.

Can I be honest with you?

I kind of cracked it with her and came very close to telling her to go get her head out of her ass about it all and come back to me when she was ready to do the real work. (sorrynotsorry J … you know you needed it!)

The basic gist of our chats these past few weeks:

I don’t know what I really want to do.

Okay I want to do this, but I’m not sure how and it seems vague.

Meanwhile why is this other stuff I’m doing that I don’t care about that much but yet I CAN do and surely people DO want not working?

I’m stuck, I don’t know what to do.

I want to do this if I’m honest.

Why is my stuff not selling?

I’m stuck.

— cue resistance and avoidance when I pushed too hard on the deeper questions —

I’m stuck, I’m frustrated, why aren’t things not working?!

People don’t want me to sell THAT.

etc etc, it went on for 191 messages. Facebook tells you that stuff

And okay – the I’m stuck and not sure theme is a common one. The conversations I had with this client are really common as well, although I will say she was particularly mule-headed about refusing to fully state what she REALLY wants to do and feels called to do, even leaving the conversation at times rather than answering me!

But here’s where it gets really interesting –

I don’t know this client SUPER well yet. She’s been in my Society for a month, and we’ve talked a lot during that time, but we hadn’t been in chats prior to that and so what I know? Is what I’ve seen.

And what I’ve seen?

Was reserved –

Withheld –

Bland, to be honest –

A stuck person who didn’t seem to want to be unstuck and who came across as fairly demure and without a whole lot to say. And since we’re being REALLY honest here and all? I was getting a little worried. Where was the fire, the spark, the TRUE passion that ALWAYS comes with any true message and that is just damn ESSENTIAL as a leader?

But yet this woman chose to join a group which is actively known as being for ‘revolutionary fucking leaders’ who are willing to LEAP off the cilff, put their true selves out there, and build a brand, no unleash a MOVEMENT around being them. A group in which my role is KNOWN to be repeatedly kick your ass into alignment and action, but yet she constantly danced away from me when I tried to do so!

Wrong group, wrong person, not really a leader?

From what I was hearing and seeing I was starting to wonder, but at the same time I knew: no. She’s here for a reason.

Anyway.

Fast forward a few glasses of wine last night and it was getting quite late and I was just about ready to shut down my PMs when she said something that made me sit up and literally AHA out loud:

Actually, two somethings:

“I tried to do that once but nobody bought it”

Followed by –

“Everytime I let the real me out people in my life don’t like me, and leave”

Well fuck me. I was getting tired of the niceties and so I just let her have it –

“Okay if you believe then STOP RESISTING AND DOUBTING YOURSELF. Seriously – you have got to just choose to own it. FUCK what your friends / family / whoever think. You weren’t born to lead them.

And also: on the people not initially responding thing – if it’s your message and what you believe, you keep going!

I spoke about the stuff I now make a LOT of money from for YEARS before I got paid for it. AND I doubted it, stopped, started, stopped, started for same reasons you are saying. ultimately I didn’t give myself a proper chance because I kept stopping and doubting!

When I FULLY committed and went all in with a will not back down EVER attitude … look what happened. You HAVE to be all in, it’s like trying to be half-Christian or half-pregnant or something otherwise. No bueno.”

Okay so I guess it wasn’t that full on … but given the nice and gentle tone of our conversation up until then, kind of!

What happened next nearly had me fall off my chair. In short: the gloves came off and this nice, meek reserved woman started swearing her pants off at me telling me who she really was! It was like a decade or two of repression of her true self suddenly unleashed in 2 minutes onto ME. I honestly have never been more taken aback by ANYTHING a client has said or done to me … she fully had me BELIEVING she was this withheld person with nothing TRULY powerful to say.

And this fiery … vicious … whirlwhind … AWESOME energy she unleashed onto me was more intense, more passionate, more powerful than even the MOST powerful messages I reckon I put out there.

This was a DRIVEN fucking woman with something to say, a message to share, and knowledge and truth that can HELP people.

SO WHERE THE FUCK HAD THIS PERSON BEEN HIDING?!

And why the fuck had we been talking boring freaking boring-ness to do with her, her business, her life for the past few weeks while she wriggled her way out of anything I tried to pin her down on to do with true message and calling?!

The answer, of course, is simple, and one you might relate to:

She didn’t know how to express what she really wanted –

Had SORT OF tried to fully own her true calling once, and nobody bought –

Plus people in the ‘real world’ frowned upon her when she acted as intense as she actually IS, and she’d even lost friends over it.

In short, an implanted and CHOSEN belief of “it’s not okay for me to be who I really am, and besides I don’t know HOW to translate that into business”.

Can I ask you something?

Do you ever feel as though you hold yourself back in what you’re doing in your business, in the messaging you’re putting out there, in the way you know you can truly HELP people, because you’re worried what people would think if you say what you REALLY thought, or because you don’t know HOW, or because you can’t even fully handle your OWN passion it’s so full on?

Look, honestly, I don’t even really care what you answer to that, but here’s what I really wanna know:

When are you going to stop being such a fucking scaredy-cat about whether or not you live the LIFE you were born to live?!

I can tell you I have NEVER been happier about a PM chat with a client, as what I saw unleashed in this woman by the end of all that – and God it took a while – was a force to be reckoned with that can change the WORLD. And as she said herself …. for 42 years she’s been conforming and not being who she really is, not acting how she actually feels. So right now she has a choice: either go ALL IN and figure that shit OUT in terms of the business and money-making side of things, or spend the next 42 years trying to get everyone to like you.

Good luck with THAT.

Most of the reasons people give me for not owning and releasing their true message and power in their business all boil down to 3 things:

I don’t know how.

I don’t know if I can really DO that.

What will people think or say?

So let’s just make it really simple here. ‘Cause I’m happy to kick your butt about it personally as well if need be but I can tell you already that here’s what I’m going to say:

If you have a calling and you know it, I don’t know how is not a valid excuse.

If you have something inside of you that you’re DYING to get out, I don’t know if I can is not a valid excuse.

If you KNOW you have a message and can help people, hesitation based on what others might think is just plain STUPID as no matter which way you go somebody is sure to not like you!

My client was worried that nobody would like her if she showed who she really was … well I can tell you that nobody was NOTICING her being this pretend meek little person.

But it’s not even about that, is it?

YOU HAVE FUCKING PERMISSION TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU CRAVE!

The stuff that is INSIDE of you, that you REALLY feel about business, about life, about you? That’s the freaking stuff you have to get out there to the world! I don’t CARE if you don’t know how or if you tried once for 6 weeks or whatever! If you believe in something and you care about it you give it your all for LIFE and you fucking MAKE it work because we’re talking about WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE.

You don’t ‘have a go’ at being who you really are beneath it all and then go running back to scared and shy and doing what you think people want you to do!

And here’s something else:

You want to make money?

You want to start a revolution?

You want to actually BE the leader you SAY you are?

You’re going to have to give us the good stuff honey! Shy little vanilla cupcake with a pretend message ain’t gonna cut it! You’re going to have to get ALL THE WAY real with what you’re saying, what you show you care about, and with NOT caring if some people don’t like you for it. Guess what? They won’t!

You’re going to have to also stop focusing on the HOW and the I don’t KNOW and just start TRUSTING whole-heartedly in the process. If you’re fully committed and you believe your dreams are possible that means you’re FULLY COMMITTED AND YOU BELIEVE YOUR DREAMS ARE POSSIBLE, so therefore you fucking ACT like someone committed who believes their dreams are possible.

You know?!

So.

The thing. There’s always a thing! Today it’s a short and to the point thing. You ready?

STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING SCAREDY-CAT.

Let the real you out.

Be OKAY with being who you are.

And fuck what anybody, least of all you, has to say about it.

Your message is your message for a reason. You want somebody to pay attention, you want to lead people, you want to get to do things the way your soul craves? Then you’re going to have to turn on the lights sister.

Or fade into the background with the rest of the no-names.

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }