BURN IT
Live Your Passion

BURN IT TO THE GROUND AND SEE WHAT’S LEFT

{An open invitation for those who do not FULLY align with me, to leave}

Every so often, in business, as in life, there comes a time to release the OLD in order to make way for the new.

We’d never have Spring if we didn’t first have Winter. New life can’t be formed without old life passing away. We cannot be CLEANSED if we don’t first detoxify.

Sometimes this happens naturally, of its own accord, a gradual process of evolution, nature taking its course.

You become more forthright in sharing your true message …

You filter less …

You realise, over time, that it’s okay to not APOLOGISE for being you, that it’s okay to in fact just BE you.

Somebody said to me, today –

“Just wait until you fuck it up with your real fans!”

And I thought –

Ha! THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE, that’s the whole point! I mean really – what does that even MEAN? That I should CONFORM in order to, um, keep my ‘real fans’?

Is that a way to do relationships?

Business?

Life?

If you don’t love me for who I am –

Don’t love me.

Move on.

Duh.

Soulmate clients and community, or NOTHING!

(And actually – when you’re brave enough to be this filtered, you will find it SO much freaking easier to create MASSIVE wealth and impact, so please don’t be SCARED of letting go of EVERY person who doesn’t fully adore you, and you them).

I think that the further along you go in business, the more AUTOMATICALLY you will release, shed the old, make way for the new.

But sometimes you need to deliberately GET UP AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.

RUTHLESSLY sweep out the old.

Release EVERYTHING that isn’t a hell to the yes.

Say GOODBYE, yes, even this, to those people or belief or things who you once loved, who once were a match, who once were in resonance, because they just don’t BELONG anymore.

Filter filter filter.

Tighten tighten tighten.

Release release release.

And SOMETIMES even cleaning things up doesn’t give you quite the feeling of FREEDOM and RELEASE and EMPOWERMENT you crave, and you need to take it further, even be willing to BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND and start over again.

Can I ask you a question?

If your entire business, life, everything you THINK you need to hold onto in order to be safe were burnt to the ground today, would you be okay?

Would you be the one who comes back CLEANSED and STRONGER for it?

Or is your entire identity –

Your idea of what security looks like –

Your delusion of how to measure success –

Wrapped up in having to hold ONTO things?

I know for me, you could take it ALL away from me today, and while I’d probably be pissed off about it, I’d immediately recognise the OPPORTUNITY it is to come back stronger, clearer, cleaner, better, faster.

Cut me down and I will grow back one HUNDRED times as fast, one hundred times more strong, one hundred million times more empowered.

Cut me and I FLOURISH.

Leave me and you make way for something BETTER.

And here is the thing:

It’s not only incredibly FREEING to actively burn it to the ground, or even burn parts of it to the ground, now and then, and put yourself in a position of HAVING to start anew, but it is ESSENTIAL in order to ALLOW the new.

Case in point:

You will NEVER attract in your ideal #culttribe dream soulmate clients while you hold onto those who are not quite right.

You think it’s okay, it’s not so bad, you don’t mind, and hey! You need to keep saying yes to that money.

NO.

You’re saying yes to a dollars and potentially foregoing millions, never mind the impact of doing the work you were actually meant to do with those you are TRULY here to serve.

Your IDEAL clients will simply not SEE you if you’re messing around with the wrong ones and therefore by definition NOT labeling yourself as the coach, leader, revolutionary for the ones you REALLY want.

Release the old.

Make way for the new.

Filter filter FILTER, no matter how scary it might be in the moment to do!

And if necessary, if you want to REALLY put yourself in a position of HAVING TO FIND THE GOD DAMN STRENGTH YOU KNOW IS INSIDE?

Burn it all to the ground, and see what’s left.

From the ASHES of something you THOUGHT you needed to stay safe or on track will rise the GLORY of the life you actually wanted to create but haven’t had the fucking balls to go for.

How about fame, being known, seeing your message, your TRUE message, actually impact the world in the way that it should?

How the HELL do you expect THAT to ever happen while you continue to shirk, hide, worry about what people think?

When I publish something that I KNOW will receive push-back I do it first and foremost because I KNEW I HAD TO. I felt it, I believed it, I thought it, so therefore I MUST say it, no matter what the fallout.

To not say –

What you actually think –

Is to HIDE YOUR LIGHT –

To APOLOGISE, by omission, for being you –

To be REACTIVE to others rather than to PROACTIVELY speak your truth, share your message, let it SPEAK TO THOSE TO WHOM IT SPEAKS, and let those to whom it doesn’t LEAVE.

But you MUST be willing to accept the push back.

If you can’t HANDLE people not LIKING you, not pushing at you, if you think that standing up as a leader just means surrounding yourself only with those who adore you and never having to deal with those who ABHORR you, then you misunderstand leadership.

Embrace the pain.

WELCOME the hits.

THRIVE on the fact that it’s FORGING YOU INTO FUCKING STONE.

When I feel rocked by something, it reminds me to get back into my stance. Into alignment. Into strength. Into POWER. I can’t grow stronger, without being hit, without learning to fight, without observing how I react and learning how to BETTER react, when the heat is on.

Filter filter filter.

Tighten tighten tighten.

Burn EVERYTHING that’s even 1% out of alignment, to the ground, and LET THE 1% SHINE THROUGH.

I have many people who follow me online who hell yes on much of what I say, but yet they never actually take action, they never fully say what they think, they repeatedly fail to stand up for what they believe in, they are in constant reactive mode to the world around them, they are not consistent in the mindset work and daily actions I preach and teach, and when the going gets tough they freak out and fold.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

And I ask you to leave.

Filter filter filter.

Tighten tighten tighten.

Maybe you follow me and you hell yes on much of what I say but then I say something and you think it’s OUTRAGEOUS, too far, or just plain wrong.

Well, nobody said we all have to agree on exactly the same things.

But yet –

The whole point –

Of soulmate clients –

A #cultrtribe

Is that actually?

We do.

Filter filter filter.

BURN IT TO THE GROUND.

Allow in the NEW, because it is the NEW which will actually EXPLODE you.

Everytime I feel even the SLIGHEST bit of room for growth in my business, or life – which is to say daily I suppose!! – I actively RELEASE that which is not right, EVEN if it is ‘99.99%’ right.

After all –

How can I actively state I kick the ass of the 1% within the 1% if I’m trying to please the 99.9%?!

It is NORMAL, as you grow your business, start getting your message out there, start seeing some money come through, to become BOUND to anything which has ‘worked’ or you think will work, or indeed to anybody who has paid you money.

But here is the truth:

TELLING YOURSELF YOU HAVE TO HOLD ON TO ANYTHING WHICH DOESN’T FULLY EXCITE AND INSPIRE YOU – fully! – is a mindset of FEAR and SCARCITY.

And baby that is NOT where wealth comes from, NOR is it how you live into your purpose.

So here is my CHALLENGE to you, for today.

If you know you’re in any way HOLDING ON, like a child to its blanket, to something you think you NEED in order to stay safe.

If you have things you think, believe, know, which would UNDOUBTEDLY cause ruckus if you were to say them aloud.

If you’re worried that if some of your clients, followers, ‘fans’, knew THAT about you it would all come crashing down.

If you’re in ANY way not operating from ABSOLUTE truth, alignment, PURPOSE, and flow.

HAVE SOME GOD DAMN COURAGE.

Look your GREATEST fear in the eye.

And then RUN LIKE A POSSESSED DERVISH TOWARDS IT.

And if you really REALLY believe in who you are and what you say you came here to do?

BURN IT TO THE GROUND.

Because either you were BORN for this, and therefore NOTHING can stop you and there is ZERO need for you to hold on out of fear to ANYTHING –

Or you believe the path to success is jumping to the command of those whom you are making YOUR OUTCOMES and life, dependant upon.

But it can’t be both.

REMEMBER!

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }