Success Mindset

THE TRUTH ABOUT WINNERS, WHY YOU HATE TO MAINTAIN SUCCESS, CONSTANTLY SABOTAGE THE FUCK OUT OF YOURSELF, AND CAN’T SEEM TO LOCK DOWN THE BASIC SHIT YOU SHOULD HAVE MASTERED.

{a bedtime story, of alignment and asskickery, for grown-ups who want it all}

I want to tell you a story about being a winner, the 1% within the 1%, a superhero badass MOTHERFUCKER who is so highly driven mere mortals don’t even see her flying up overhead.

No, you clown, I’m not talking about me, I’m talking about YOU, and why it is that every-time you start to actually make the money you want or get within a whiff of it, every time you finally get your shit together with your business, your body, your relationship and maybe even your LIFE, you seem to go slipping down some kind of unavoidable slope of despair before you can really get a grip and enjoy the fruits of your labour never mind SETTLE into your success.

And okay, okay, sure – when I say I’m talking about you of COURSE I’m talking about me, but really? This IS all about you honey, because here’s the TRUTH:

Winners hate fucking maintaining success.

WINNERS hate maintaining success.

TRUE winners kind of even hate fully ACHIEVING success.

They’re fine when they’re ON THEIR WAY … they’re motivated as FUCK when they’re just starting out, and they’ll push harder, longer, faster, more thoroughly than ANYONE when they’ve got their goal in sight and can smell taste imagine nearly feel what it will be like.

But come around that final corner, the hard work all but done and the joy of ACHIEVEMENT in sight where you can JUST about grab hold of it, and what do you do?

Why, you back the fuck off of course.

You slow down.

You pull up.

You QUESTION.

You wonder whether it was a good idea at all in the first place.

Or else you somehow and without even really notice it come up with a multitude of ways in which to sabotage, destroy, or otherwise completely devastate yourself, the goal, those around you, and for good measure your relationships and your health while you’re at it.

And I know, I know, sometimes you DO IN FACT ACHIEVE THE GOAL, actually get your sweaty little hands on it, before you go through this process of systematically tearing shit down, but either way, there’s really no other way to look at it except for the supremely odd yet actually completely EXPLAINABLE reality that you?

You just hate fucking achieving your goals.

Don’t worry, you’re not alone – this syndrome is pretty much par for the course amongst ALL winners.

UNLESS.

Unless and except for one thing.

And this one thing is something that EVERY winner who wants to actually win the ultimate prize of not only feeling the rush of accomplishment but changing the way they live their LIFE, to where their business, finances, body, personal life, EVERYTHING is actually truly and really shit.hot.awesome and just keeps getting better.

In other words: winners who are really out to win.

Oh, so you wanna know what the one thing is, the thing that will let you actually achieve and also MAINTAIN the results you want, and then the next step after that, and then the ever-loving never-ending ALWAYS next step after that?

The thing that will put sabotage, procrastination and giving IN to overwhelm and resistance completely and once and for all out of the picture?

The thing that will let you finally nail down and LOCK THE FUCK in the basic shit you KNOW you should have mastered long ago, thought you HAD already completely mastered, wonder why they fuck you’re still even having to THINK about?

Let me tell you:

When I share this with you, you’ll understand why it is you:

– Get to a certain income level and then plateau off
– Or somehow have nothing to show for it when you do make more
– Or end up crashing back down the entrepreneur money rollercoaster to where you’re just about worse off than before you set out to achieve this next level
– Or sabotage some OTHER part of your life instead, as punishment to yourself for the God-damn GALL of you to think you can actually have it all
– Or why it is that you find yourself feeling SO in the zone and aligned with what you’re doing and selling but then your relationship blows up – or your weight blows up – or plain and simple what you THOUGHT was so perfect in your biz suddenly makes no sense and you’re quite quite certain that everybody thinks you’re a moron as well and YOU definitely know you have no clue what you’re actually talking about and so you RETREAT

You get the idea.

I said I was going to tell you a story, but if you’re waiting for one with a high feel-good factor and a snuggly bedtime ending, you’re going to be sorely disappointed, because here is how this story plays OUT for most of life’s would-be winners:

You achieve shit (almost)
You sabotage said shit
Or alternatively sabotage or otherwise blow up some other good shit in your life
Or simply sit back BECAUSE you achieved shit, forget that that doesn’t mean you’re done, and then one day wake up and wonder why the fuck nothing MEANS anything to you anymore, how it is you got so stagnant, and why it is that despite still doing what you did to GET here (mostly) you’re fairly certain you’ve slipped a lot further back down that hill than what you swore you ever would.

Sound like a story you’re at ALL familiar with?

Sound like one you’d like to be DONE with?

Let’s talk about a far more interesting story then. One in which you actually get your shit together and start moving FORWARD and UPWARD in life, not just in one area, and not just as a two steps forward than perpetual one step back sort of a dance.

A story in which you actually fucking win, dominate, achieve your every dream or goal and then some.

A story about being an ACTUAL FUCKING WINNER, not an eternal wannabe.

Oh, and when I say a story? I mean a smackdown of truth.

1. Keep Striving or Find Yourself Dying

First things first, a quick test:

Why do winners like to win, and make awesome shit happen?

If your answer is because they want to GET there, BOOM, you’re out, you failed winner school and that’s probably why you were nodding your head so much to everything we just spoke about.

Winners like to win because they LIKE THE THRILL OF THE CHASE. If you’re not STRIVING you might as well be DYING, so find something to strive for!

What this means, from an actionable standpoint: you do NOT want to let your sweet ass ever EVER get to the end goal without first setting up the next hill to climb. This is precisely why performance coaches to professional athletes will tell you that there needs to already be a NEXT RACE or hurdle in sight before the star goes out to perform on the big day. Athletes, stars, WINNERS who don’t have something to strive for get depressed, fat, and broke. Roughly in that order usually, but hey, who’s counting?

Action this shit, and learn from it: In business, for entrepreneurs, what this means is that if you GOT to where you wanted to go, or you can see the end in sight and you don’t already have the challenge and nervous anticipation of the next big thing you’re going to have to deal with or chase down like a motherfucker after it then YOU WILL STAGNATE.

And probably end up depressed, stressed, fat and broke as well, wondering why you can’t seem to get your game face on.

You need a CHALLENGE, bitch, that’s what winners live for, not for the fucking END goal. There is no end goal!

2. Daily Wins You Crazy Over-Achieving Perfectionist!!

And okay, okay, I feel you getting all geared up and excited about ALL THE BIG AWESOME SHIT YOU’RE NOW GONNA GO OUT THERE AND MAKE HAPPEN.

Just slow your horses, okay? I mean sure – HAVE your BIG AWESOME SHIT HOT GOALS.

I know, I know – you’re suddenly committed to making an extra million bucks this month! Having a fitness model body before the next moon! Moving in to your dream penthouse apartment within 30 days! Switching to all organic home-made and entirely raw food, hand-prepared lovingly by yourself under the light of the early morning sun! You’re going to be a PARAGON OF PERFECTION and change your whole life overnight, bring your EVERY bucket list fantasy to reality, stat, and just you wait and SEE!

No.

You’re not.

HAVE your big goals like I said, but let’s take another quick test right now:

Aside from the STRIVE, what is it that winners NEXT most get off on?

Ding ding ding, YES, the thrill and sense of pride of KNOWING YOU DID IT (but yet that there’s still so much more to go!) right now right here.

Meaning: daily wins. Winners need daily wins, and sometimes more. We need VALIDATION, reassurance, a pat on the back and the knowledge that we’re DOING A GREAT JOB. Yep, we’re basically 6-year old school kids.

So, here is how to action this shit and benefit from it: set yourself up DAILY to win. Since we know you DO want to dominate in all areas, I’d be setting up daily wins (ones you definitely have to PUSH for, mind you) in all areas.

Fitness
Business
Sales
Visibility / fame
Personal life stuff
Etc

Remember: MAKE IT SOMETHING WORTH STRIVING FOR, or else why would you bother?

3. Feel Into the AWESOME of the Outcome

When you don’t FEEL like it, or you can’t seem to get your shit together, you do NOT have a motivation issue.

You have an association issue.

You’re not effectively LINKING the Doing of the Work to the big-picture win you’re shooting for, OR you haven’t yet set up the next phase BEYOND that win (so motivation is slowing down because you don’t want to let yourself GET there), or else you’re not feeling into the awesomeness of the SHORT-TERM win.

So, get specific:

How are you going to feel when you get through the day eating and working out in the way you SAY you want to? Imagine how awesome that will feel, how proud of yourself you’ll be, how much you’ll know you’re OWNING it!

How ’bout doing your sales activity for today, or your content? No, you fool, you can’t go into a days work with the goal to make a million, go viral, rule the WORLD, without also having the short-term ability to win TODAY. So, what do you need to do today to know that you NAILED it? What are the SPECIFICS? How are you going to feel about it afterwards? Get your head in the game and then get to fucking work!

But remember that the big picture and next level shit BEYOND that needs to be there in your sub-conscious as well. It all plays in TOGETHER and you can’t focus solely long-term and expect to be motivated, but nor can you focus only on winning today and expect to be driven like a bat out of hell from within.

4. Keep on Moving

Flat out, winners don’t do well sitting around.

We stagnate and crumble FAST, easily talk ourselves into the depths of despair, start to question EVERYTHING, and rapidly fall into a pattern of not giving a fuck about anything, least of all ourselves or anything we might need to do in order to actually PROGRESS.

This doesn’t mean never take time out or off, but here’s a tip:

Plan your downtime and have it as another thing you DO, that you actively look forward to and are able to ENGAGE in, not as a sabotagy cop-out or turn to for when you lose momentum because you forget to keep moving, keep pushing, keep playing the game and striving.

Also: winners need variety and to be challenged in a myriad of different ways, so set your business and your LIFE up so that you get to mix up your routine, your activities, your short-term goals, your everything and so that you ALWAYS KEEP MOVING.

You gotta be lining up your next big hit before you barely even get started on knocking back this one.

You’re addicted to the CHASE, it’s like crack to you, life is POINTLESS to you if you’re not burning out your lungs and spitting up blood sweat vile as you tear your skin trying to make that final lift.

ADMIT IT, you LIKE the push, you WANT the push, you can’t survive WITHOUT the push and the fear-joy-thrill-everything of not knowing if you’re gonna make it.

And that’s what it’s about really, isn’t it?

We weren’t born to sit on our asses and wait to die, not in general but even not as a result of being able to say ‘I made it’.

You’ll never make it, you’ll never get there, you’ll never be done, and that’s OKAY in fact it is AWESOME.

So the sooner you stop looking for the way to complete all your shit and kick back, and the sooner you instead start CONTINUALLY striving for the next big thing you’re going to have to face into and figure the fuck out no matter (and maybe ESPECIALLY) how scary it may be, the quicker you’ll be able to actually fucking win and then STAY there.

The real secret to being a winner is not that the race is never won, but that you?

Girl you don’t WANT the race to be won. So aim higher. Push harder. Win TODAY but already be looking to what’s up next. And most of all?

Never fucking forget

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }