Success Mindset

GETTING INTENTIONS TO COME TRUE

Here is what you need to understand about getting intentions to come true:

It works if you fucking work it.

I can tell you that I’ve had shit shift RIDICULOUSLY fast when I’ve made a clean and complete commitment to it (and then done the work) but yet I also have shit I have held onto and NOT let happen for a RIDICULOUSLY long time despite in theory ‘knowing what to do’. You wanna know the key difference?

The stuff I didn’t make happen yet or that took me longer is the stuff that:

a) I didn’t FULLY ‘this is non-negotiable and there are no two ways about it’ commit to it

b) I didn’t do the fucking work.

Doing the fucking work, by the way, is largely the MINDSET work of repeatedly, daily, unwaveringly claiming ownership over what it is you’re asking for. The practical work will sort itself out, if your head is in place of KNOWING it’s going to fucking happen.

So let’s break this down, because I’m sick and tired of my own BS in certain areas and I’m sick and tired of yours as well. I see women everyday online talking about setting intentions, goals, desires, manifesting, LOA and even (gasp!) doing the work, but then I see those same women, a week a month a year later posting the same shit and clearly not much has changed.

The skeptic would say this is because manifestation is bullshit.

The skeptic is a moron, because everything you have in your life right now you fucking manifested, asked for, intended, created first in your mind’s eye and therefore RECEIVED and HAVE and ARE.

Want different results? Stop obsessing over what to DO and get really fucking obsessive over who you need to BE and what you need to create WITHIN in order to see it show up in a practical sense.

It’s pretty simple.

But yet, repeatedly, we fuck it up.

Here is why, and what to do about it.

1. FEAR

You have a goal, a dream, a desire, you say you want it but yet you don’t have it, not because it’s not possible but because you didn’t make it a MUST and then (simply!) do the work.

For me, this big fucker of a goal is to be seriously fricking famous. Yeah yeah, I know I’m ‘well known’ within certain circles of the online marketing and female entrepreneur world. On a side note, THAT happened virtually overnight. I was UNKNOWN and made a decision to BECOME known, and to become a leader. I spoke it into reality, committed to it fully, and then started showing up accordingly.

It worked.

Within WEEKS.

But I want more. I want to be famous on the level of the greatest spiritual leaders and motivational / transformative authors, speakers, mentors of our time.

I can be.
I have what it takes.
My work is ABSOLUTELY powerful enough.
I just haven’t done it.

This is because I have never fully made it a NON-NEGOTIABLE MUST, and THAT is because of fear.

Fear that I’m not good enough to play at that level.
That I’m a nuisance to ‘serious’ players. 
That I’m not ‘grown-up’ enough. (I don’t know why this always comes up as a block, but it’s a recurring one for me!).

But the real truth is, any fear or limiting belief or whatever is bullshit and I know it. The TRUTH is I just haven’t made up my mind, decided it WILL happen, and then done the work accordingly.

This year, I’m already underway changing that. I’m getting serious about getting famous, and I know that so long as I keep reaffirming and claiming it and stay committed to it being NON-NEGOTIABLE, it will happen.

ACTION:

What do you need to actually finally COMMIT to, regardless of fear?

Why is it a MUST for you?

For me, it’s simply that it’s fucking time. Fear will always be there. I was born for this. Enough is enough and I’m done with my own BS about not knowing how. I’ll make it happen because I DECIDE to make it happen.

You?

2. INCOSISTENT INTENTION SETTING

It’s easy to get geared up about setting new goals and intentions. Maybe you did some mindset work or went to a seminar or had an inspiring conversation or just gave yourself a butt-kicking and as a result you felt supremely fucking motivated and excited about making!shit!happen!

You wrote down your goals and dreams and told yourself you’d do what it TAKES!

And then you started, and, well –

It didn’t work.

And you thought that since you’d written it down, claimed ownership of it, decided you WANTED it, that it would therefore have to be drawn in, that you’d be an LOA master in no time and have it all.

Well guess what?

Intention setting is not a one-time thing.

It’s a do it every fucking day till it works thing.

Every day I write down my intentions for how much money I want to receive, for how I want to feel, for specific outcomes I desire in my business and life.

For 3 days in a row this week I wrote I want to receive $8000 additional NEW income that day (on top of what was already expected). I didn’t get it. I kept claiming the intention. Yesterday I got it.

Side note: no, it doesn’t mean I’m so lucky ’cause I got 8k bonus income in 3 days. I WRITE THESE INTENTIONS EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I USED to be inconsistent, where if things didn’t work I’d feel disheartened and lose motivation to keep doing my inner work.

That’s fucking stupid, and no different to someone who goes to the gym, weighs themselves at the end of the session, then cracks it and refuses to go back the next day if they didn’t lose weight that day.

So, I got over myself and started consistently writing out what I want every day. EVERY DAY.

And guess what? I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT.

Every day? No, but I don’t count days. I count results. And I don’t stop till I get ’em.

ACTION:

Want your intentions to come true? Keep claiming them till they do. Simple.

Also: when you receive a smaller or paler version of what you asked for GET EXCITED NOT DISHEARTENED. Take it as a sign of bigger things to come.

3. DO THE FUCKING WORK

The daily intention setting and mindset work in other areas (which I could write a whole fucking book about and in fact have, several) is the MOST important work to do.

But also: do the practical fucking work. Every day.

Reality: if you don’t have a schedule and a success routine, you’re not going to succeed.

Successful people are disciplined.
They have daily rituals and habits.
They do the fucking work.
They don’t let their emotions and whether they feel inspired dictate their OUTCOMES.

I have a daily discipline of around 20 activities that get DONE, every fucking day, in my business.

It feels EASY because this is a habit. I don’t question it. When I need to add in NEW work, like for a new commitment or project I have to kick my butt to do it until it becomes habit. Largely this is about committing to just BEGINNING, and not making it about emotion.

You want to see those intentions come true, YES you have to ask for them each day but yes you also MUST be acting each day as THOUGH YOU ALREADY HAD THEM.

ACTION:

Look back from your future, where you have it ALL. What did you do NOW to get there.

Also: write down everything you HAVE to be getting done on a daily basis if you want to reach your business and success goals. Discipline the fuck out of your lazy ass by creating a success routine around these activities and getting them done day in and day fucking out, with no mind to how you feel about doing it before you start.

Look, here is what it comes down to, and what I remind myself of DAILY:

Success requires daily attention.

You have to know what you want.
Ask for it clearly.
Ask for it daily.
Keep asking till you get it.
You have to also assume it’s a done deal and DO THE WORK ACCORDINGLY.
To a great degree you need to be ROBOTIC about doing the work, because if you wanna get emotional about it who knows how the fuck often you’ll actually get anything done. You’ll be swayed at the drop of a hat and go crying into your Facebook feed everytime something throws you.

You have what it takes.

You CAN have it all.

You absofuckinglutely can manifest via intention setting and action the EXACT business and life of your dreams.

Really it’s about time you just got over making it so complicated, don’t you think?

Today, get serious about creating the results you want.

State what they are.
Decide you WILL get them.
Believe it’s already a done deal.
Do the work accordingly.
Repeat till it’s done, no matter what it takes, and until it takes.

Stop making it so difficult. You’re a revolutionary fucking leader, a superwoman, born to have it all.

Start acting it.

Remember –

Life is Now. Press Play.

Kat x

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }