Business Mindset

Create Freely, Speak Boldly, Be SEEN and Unleash Your True Power, Now!

Okay. O-KAY. I feel like we need to have this conversation again. Not just for your sake, let’s be honest – I need it as well. I always need everything I’m sharing with you! The truth is that everything I write, create, release and UNLEASH is first and foremost for me.

I’m a bit of a ‪#‎selfishbitch‬ that way 🙂

But also, I know this:

If I need it, then so do you.

And as much as I DO create freely, I do speak pretty boldly (!!), I am allowing myself to be seen and I’d say I’m nicely on track with the whole unleash my true message and POWER thing, there’s still –

Always –

More.

So today, a reminder, for both of us:

You are a creator. You are an ARTIST. You are a revolutionary fucking LEADER baby, and you’re here to shake the WORLD with your message. Fame and fortune and FREEDOM? You were born for it. You know it. You’ve ALWAYS known it.

But here is the REALITY:

It’s not going to happen by fucking accident.

God, the Universe, your best buddies, heck even your MENTOR; nobody’s just going to give you a pretty little blueprint on a shiny silver plate and tell you ‘here it is; your DESTINY has arrived!’

If you want it then YOU are going to have to go out and get it. You’re going to have to listen to the cliches and recognise the TRUTH in them, and the truth is this:

Whatever you dream of, WHATEVER is spoken into your heart as true and right and, whatever you FANTASISE about is possible. If you believe it you CAN achieve it, and belief is a choice remember! But if you want to have it all, on your terms, and NO holds barred then YOU are the one who needs to make it happen.

You need to do what others won’t so that you CAN one day live as they can’t.

You need to do what it takes, no matter what it takes, as much as it takes and UNTIL it takes, and even then you’ll have to keep. on. going. because the work of a creator, a leader, a REVOLUTIONARY is never done.

You’re never going to be done with evolving, with learning, with pushing, and that’s OKAY by the way; in fact it’s even a good thing because the joy is in the struggle and indeed the FLOW itself is found from learning to ride with the struggle and the push-pull of being somebody who actively chooses to create a business, and a life, by design.

But here is where you need to be careful, as someone committed to speaking the truth and sharing their TRUE MESSAGE to shake the world:

Be careful not to get caught up
(And it’s oh so easy) –
In the push that is the push to keep up
(As opposed the push to unleash what’s within) –
Be careful not to find yourself
(Day after day) –
Listening to what ‘they’ tell you must be done
(To get ahead … to build your list … to make a sale … to do it RIGHT) –
Be careful not to turn AWAY from what your gut is telling you
(And you KNOW to be true) –
In favour of following the rules, or of doing surface shit to mask the reality that there is no FOUNDATION to what you’re putting out there into the world, there is no TRUTH, there is no real message being spoken and so therefore there is actually no BUSINESS and also no fucking chance of actually getting anywhere.

Be careful, in short, to live REACTIVELY to what is going on outside of you rather than to PROACTIVELY create the life you actually were born for, actually wish to live, and deep down KNOW is possible for you if only you’d get the fuck over yourself, LISTEN to yourself, and finally (or perhaps simply again!) give yourself permission to create freely … to live boldly … to shine your freaking light so bright that the true POWER of what you came here to do can’t be ignored.

Be CAREFUL, in short, not to exist in the box when you were born for the stage.

Be CAREFUL, I guess I’m really saying, to not accidentally try and be someone else on the path to being YOU.

There was a time, in this whole online game, when all of the rules, all of the systems, all of the PROCESSES we are now taught, just didn’t really exist.

And as much as I’m grateful to be able to KNOW all this stuff (the marketing and lead gen and branding and selling oh my!) the truth is that business was easier –

More effective –

More FUN –

And it flowed –

Before the rules got in the way.

I built my business to over $30,000 per MONTh in income, ‘way back’ in 2012, before I knew a thing about ALL THE THINGS we now know and which so many (perhaps even you!) mistakingly base their every day actions on; base their entire BUSINESS on, think that it’s all about.

It was never about following a business in a box SYSTEM, don’t you see?

The system, the rules, the knowing of THINGS is great. But only if it’s the cherry on top.

If you want to stand out as a leader, as a true #‎revolutionaryfuckingleader‬ with a message to share with the world, and you want to make a helluva lot of money AND a helluva’n impact in doing so then it’s going to HAVE TO BE ABOUT YOU.

Your message.
Your TRUTH.
The REAL you showing up each day so you attract in your true TRIBE.
And actual. human. engagement as well, by the way.

The WORST thing you can do, to brand yourself and make money doing what you love, is put the system before your soul. Or tell yourself that if you just dot this ‘i’ and cross this ‘t’ it will all just work because it HAS TO.

No.

It doesn’t.

What will WORK is when you do what you came here to do. When you show up, daily, and share your message (unfiltered and NO holds barred) from the heart. When you stand up for what you stand for, when you value what you value you, when you sell what you actually BELIEVE in, and when you truly really GIVE a fuck about your community.

THAT is what builds a business.
Systems and processes; they can grow it, sure.
But they don’t FORM it.

And so today, yes. I want to simply remind you of what it’s actually about. I want to remind BOTH of us of what truly matters. I want to let you know that of COURSE knowing the THINGS about online marketing and sales will help you but that your message and whatever is in your heart to create comes first, and not only that but if you don’t LET yourself create freely, speak boldly, and shine your light like CRAZY, then the systems will mean fuck all –

Nobody will notice you –

Nobody will care –

And they will also not BUY.

So if you’re not where you want to be right now … if you’re not making the sales you want to make … the difference you are struggling to create … if it feels like it’s not WORKING, then it might just be time to turn away, for a day, or perhaps longer, from all of the STUFF.

And instead turn back in.

TUNE back in.

Pull out your journal.

Connect with your heart.

And ask yourself, quite simply:

What would I create right now if I gave myself permission to create freely?

What would I SAY right now if I knew I could speak BOLDLY?

What would I be doing, RIGHT NOW TODAY, if I were committed to unleashing the true POWER of my voice and message into the world and if I were also DOING SO?

The answer is never outside of you gorgeous.

The answer is ALWAYS within. Some days we are more resistant to listening to it … sometimes we WANT to run and hide … sometimes we bullshit ourselves that just because we’re not ‘feeling it’ right now that it means we don’t know what to say and nobody wants to listen anyway!

But in the end, the only thing you really need to know is do you believe, and are you committed?

And if so then ACT COMMITTED. Act committed to releasing the truth each day. Act committed to what you SAY you were born for. Act committed regardless of results, regardless of likes, regardless of how damn crazy what comes out looks or feels and regardless of how much it scares you.

Act as though you’re actually here to do something amazing.

Create FREELY.

Speak BOLDLY.

Show up PROUDLY, and let your true power EXPLODE into the world, because baby?

You REALLY weren’t born for the box, were you now?

Remember …

Life is Now. Press Play!

Kat x

 

PS

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

Okay. Imma gonna get straight up on your ass about what needs to be said here, because obviously SOMEBODY needs to hit the damn truth button on this shit!!

Straight up from the gate up, you do NOT make money because of Facebook.

Because of Instagram.

Because of email.

Because of ANY of this shit.

You make money because of who you are and what you decide and make NON-NEGOTIABLE, period, The End!

As you may be aware, in the last day or so Facebook and Instagram went down down down OH so far down.

After a few obligatory ‘stop the world!’ messages to my team and friends (which resulted in a serious convo with one of my soul sisters as to whether we’d now have to become porn stars instead), I got back to business.

The business of posting and selling shit on Facebook, which is admittedly a big part of what I do each day???

Nah … the business of being ME, because THAT is what I actually do each day, and also?

It’s what gets me paid.

Funnily enough, as is often the way with these things, just yesterday somebody was making smart-ass comments to me about how all the coaches would survive if there was no Facebook or Instagram.

“How would they survive?”, I asked myself.

“Well, I have no idea how THEY would survive but I sure as shit know how I would survive:

Very fucking well indeed, thank you very much, because that is who I AM”

Word to the wise:

A) I was making serious money long before I used Facebook for it.

Allow me to say it again for those in the back: YOU MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL YOU VIBRATE AT.

Vibrate?

It’s an energy thang baby, a frequency shiz niz, it’s just who you ARE and how life works for you.

Handy hint —> the level of wealth you enjoy or moan over now is already just a direct reflection of your frequency, and expectations. It ain’t got jack shit to do with what you do, and it certainly is not a product of which tools are available to you.

It is a product of YOU.

When the socials went down today it was FASCINATING to me to observe the response that came through in the in-between-y bits when people managed to post something.

People worrying about how it would impact their business, or feeling in some way handcuffed.

This is crazy! It’s fear-mongering at its worst and it’s an absolute SHITTY mentality as far as belief systems around where results come from.

Do you know what I felt, when I realised we couldn’t use Facebook as normal for our biz stuff?

EXCITEMENT.

It took a minute to click in, but I found myself getting all wriggly and lit up with excitement.

I love a damn challenge 🙂

And since I also choose to believe that everything is happening FOR me, I also took personal responsibility for this occurrence.

Obviously FB and Insta had gone down in order to force me to finally pull my finger out and learn how to go live on YouTube.

But mainly – hell YEAH to the opportunity to get creative!

Probably taking the whole thing a little bit too far, as I worked my way through some sprints on the rower post HIIT weights session, I started to imagine what would happen if Facebook was TRULY GONE AND NO LONGER OF THIS WORLD.

I got MORE excited with each second that passed (which makes me remember how damn BORED I get as soon as I know how to easily do something aka make money all day err day on Facebook), and I also found myself AUTOMATICALLY GOING INTO ZAG MODE.

Zag?

You know, like ‘When They Zig you Zag’. A classic, if ever there was one!! Thank you Dad, for always having all the BEST books on your bookshelf for me to start reading from 10 or 11 years of age!

See, I have a belief system which works rather well for me and I guess is just part of who I am –

I believe that things ALWAYS work out perfectly for me, and are always done FOR me …

I believe I am always on path …

I believe I always make the right decision, so therefore I never have to beat myself up, I just wait for the lesson –

AND

(drumroll)

I believe that my outcomes are predicated only by my choices, and that there is nothing I EVER need in order to get or maintain or ONLY improve on an existing outcome.

It’s this mindset that causes me to wonder what TF it has to do with anything when people say things like they can’t be in shape ’cause they have kids or just had a kids … or ’cause they can’t get to the gym (for example)

And it’s also this mindset that causes me to KNOW that the money I make and the impact my soul work has in the world has NOTHING to do with what tools or platforms are available to me or working.

I programmed myself a long time ago to IMMEDIATELY swerve if something was no longer serving me or working for me. It’s this part of my mind which therefore right away started coming up with creative and imaginative solutions for how business would OF COURSE carry on (and improve!) with or without social media.

And it’s also this part of my mind which of course right away finds a way to monetize the damn thing and turn it into epic and highly helpful content for you, aka this workshop!

It’s just how I think, and who I am. I am simply unavailable for NOT moving forward, and nothing will ever ever EVER make me believe that I have to depend on anything outside of me for my results.

So why a whole damn workshop on the concept?

Well, it’s more than that, isn’t it?

It’s a mindset of believing that you always get what you want.

It’s a mindset of believing that everything always works out for you.

It’s a mindset of believing that NOTHING can stop you.

That everything is working in your favour.

And?

That you can monetize ANYTHING, any time you choose, and with no ‘requirements’ in order to do so!

I don’t have to tell you that obvs the outcomes you get directly follow and reflect your mindset and your beliefs!!

Here is what else, as well:

This is not just about making money any time, from any thing, and knowing that even with challenge or things going wrong you only THRIVE and EXPAND!!

For me this goes hand in hand with duh – I get to do all of that on my terms.

By having FUN, and being in FLOW, and with ease.

In fact, the more money the more ease!! #justhowitis

That I can literally click my fingers and money shows up for me, meanwhile I’m just over here doing ma thang.

Speaking of which –

I think it’s about time I shared exactly what I currently DO all day, yeah? And how I do it / fit it all in / honour ALL the areas, PLUS manage to spend so much time sitting on my ass doing sweet FA!

In other words … !

Let’s hang out together this weekend!!

Introducing:

MONETIZE THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT

{AND DO WHAT YOU WANT ALL DAY}

A One-Time Live Online Workshop with Katrina Ruth, on How to Make Money Anywhere, Anytime, With ZERO Dependance on Any One Platform, Program or Tool … Aka JUST BECAUSE THAT’S WHO YOU ARE … AND – With the Greatest of Ease

> It’s happening Thursday March 21 at 11.30am Brisbane time (Wednesday 9.30pm NYC / 1.30am London, UK)

> All fully recorded if you can’t attend live

> ALL your questions answered (either live during the workshop, or afterwards in the group if you can’t attend live)

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

What We Will Be Covering!

1) How to Monetize ANY Situation, Including But Not Limited To:

* When social media or any typically depended upon platform goes down (including examples of how I have down this several times, to the tune of tens of thousands)

* Hater situations (including examples, again multiple times, again tens of thousands of dollars)

* When you make a fool of yourself / something embarrassing happens or you screw up (also examples! also lots and lots of lovely moolah)

* When people ‘screw you over’ (ahem, we will talk about this) or desert you (also examples! more money!)

* Basically how to turn any and all life situations, moods, changes of the moon, emotional ups and downs, real life SHIT, to money!

2) Why the ‘When Shit Happens’ times are often the BEST times to make money, aka this is where I teach you what it really means to understand human psychology in terms of SALES, and the mindset of being an actual IN THE FLOW entrepreneur, who ALWAYS sees opportunity and jumps straight on it

3) When NOT to Monetize (okay that one you can have for free – never!!)

4) Understanding Where Money Really Comes From – and aligning yourself TO the frequency of wealth, such that you can literally NOT.BE.IMPACTED by anything that 99.99% of people think will cost them business

5) Money Vibration Principles Revealed (… my own personal philosophies and things that I live by / instil into my being around this, including my own daily practices)

6) Coding For Success

* How to ALWAYS have an endless stream of ideas

* AUTOMATIC continual unleashment of creativity and imagination, especially in so-called times of struggle

* Seeing past problems and accessing higher self in order to always know the answer, and how to move forward

7) Programming to Upgrade – the beliefs, energetic states and emotional patterns you require in order to be this person, have all this work for you, ALWAYS see and have the ability to act on the shit that will most pay off

The ‘Do What You Want All Day’ Bit:

* Exactly how my typical day flows and how I operate for maximum efficiency of time, energy, mental acuity, soul connectedness, etc

* Getting it all done as a busy entrepreneur (and single Mum, in my case) who also refuses to operate at anything less than EXCELLENT in terms of self-care, fitness, fun, playtime, etc

* Exactly what I do all day, broken down to the detail, to helm this becoming-8-figure-empire

* Exactly what I do NOT do all day, either it just gets ignored (hint: a LOT that most online marketers think matters!), or I let other people do it for me

* Calling in soulmate support, even long before you are ready to afford it

* Optimizing energy, focus, personal power, happiness, general flow. Aka mindset and also brain / nutrition hacks and so on

* TIME MANIFESTATION. OH YES IT IS A THING.

AND, while we’re at it, we will also be talking INSTANT MANIFESTATION. The exact process I use to bring the future into the NOW, by clearing all blocks existing between its reality in the quantum and its physical manifestation in the now!!

GET IT, AT THIS PRICE! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

PLUS!

I’ll be doing this ‘Rapid-Fire’ Session at the end!!

1) What it really means to be magnetic online – hint: it’s not about having a pretty and polished website or online presence!

2) Bringing the ‘in private / behind the scenes’ version of you to the public

3) Unapologetic messaging and soul baring to call in your true #soultribe

4) Audience quality vs quality, and active elimination of those who don’t ‘HELL yes’ on your content

5) People don’t buy your products, they buy you. No – people don’t buy you, they buy your energy!! What that means and how to let it out

6) Being real about where you need to take care of YOU in order to be able to show up and shine fully

7) Keeping a laser-focus and tunnel-vision on your own path, and having the courage to pave the way that feels right for you even if it’s not been done before

8) Discernment to walk the line between being polarising and positively outrageous as opposed to just a hot mess 🙂 Scaling and magnetizing FROM the chaos of creativity and following the true artists way!

9) Knowing which ideas to work, what will sell, and how best to sell it so that the entire launch and selling experience is fun AND rewarding for both your audience and you

10) Creating hell yes offers that make them scream yes!

I know!

This workshop is off the HOOK already, and we haven’t even accounted for all the random shiz which will be coming out of me!!

GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW, ONE TIME ONLY! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

Don’t forget the bonuses >>>> !!!

> KILLER bonus content on Top 11 Most Effective & Proven ‘When They Zig You Zag’ Sales Secrets

> Live support from meeeeee in the group afterwards for anything extra you want and need to know!

> Free Bonus Entire COURSE for Everyone! My $197 Alignment & Asskickery Toolkit, a 14-Day Smackdown to Bring You Back to YOU, and Into Massive Aligned and Result Based Action! Yes, that’s an entire $197 course and you’re paying less than half of that for this entire workshop!

> All content yours to keep for life!

What are you waiting for? You KNOW that if you apply even ONE tip of the approximately gajillion I’m sharing here you’re going to 100x your investment back! Which is why I am even EXTRA excited to be able to give this to you at such a low price, as per the commandment of my soul!! Plus it’s fun 🙂

Okay then! See you IN there baby!

GET YOUR PLACE NOW! >>> https://zw144.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Monetize-That-Shit-No-Matter-What

You may also like

array(6) { [0]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43377) ["title"]=> string(9) "Abundance" ["url"]=> string(47) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/abundancecourse/" } [1]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43378) ["title"]=> string(19) "Discipline Your Ass" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/disciplineyourass/" } [2]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43379) ["title"]=> string(19) "Money Honey Program" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/moneyhoneyprogram/" } [3]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43380) ["title"]=> string(26) "MULTIPLE 6-FIGURES LOW END" ["url"]=> string(56) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/multi6withlowendworkshop/" } [4]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43381) ["title"]=> string(17) "Love & Acceptance" ["url"]=> string(49) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/loveandacceptance/" } [5]=> array(3) { ["image"]=> int(43382) ["title"]=> string(24) "Journal Your Way to Rich" ["url"]=> string(52) "https://thekatrinaruthshow.com/journalyourwaytorich/" } }