Body Incredible Most Popular Posts Of 2010
Now that the haze of the Christmas and New Year’s indulgence is starting to wear off, it’s time for a little reflection. And perhaps, if you choose, a little resolving for the year ahead. I just finished an article by Gihan Perera on making goal-setting easy by choosing things you love as your goals. Makes sense, doesn’t it? And it seems particularly apt for me, given that I’ve decided that this year all my ‘if only’s’ are going to have to go. And I’m talking right away, as well. Nothing like taking your own advice once in a while.
While you’re reflecting and resolving, or perhaps while you’re just delaying getting stuck back into the busy work that is your life, you might care to peruse some of my most popular posts for the year just gone. Who knows what gems you missed 😉
- Does Sweating Help You Lose Weight
- How To Get Carrie Underwood’s Legs
- Want Jennifer Aniston’s Lean Physique?
- How To Avoid Chunky Fat Aerobics Instructor Syndrome
- How To Transform Your Body In A Week
- The Perfect Post Workout Food For Fat Loss
- HIIT Training: Lose Weight Like Magic
- How To Makeover Your Cardio Routine And Finally Get Lean
- Breaking Up With Sugar: Your How-To Guide (my favourite)
- The Dukan Diet: Is It As Good As They Say (hint: it’s close)
Those are the top ten according to the stats, but here’s what fired you guys up the most (which means a whole lot more to me, so thanks again!)
- Why It’s (Not) Soooo Easy For Me To Stay In Shape
- Why Burning More Energy Than You Consume Won’t Help You Lose Fat
- How To Avoid Vacation Bulge
- How Hot Are Your Friends (And Why You Should Care)
- Do You Struggle With Cravings And Persistent Hunger?
- Is Your Cardio Habit Fueling Your Carbohydrate Addiction?
- Have You Been Sucked In By These Healthy Food Myths?
- I Can’t Give Up Bread! My Body Needs It!
- Low-Carb Nutrition Explained Once And For All
- Breaking Up With Sugar: Your How-To Guide
- My Name Is Kat And I’m A Sugar Addict
- Drinking Coffee And Tea Cuts Heart Disease Risk. Yes!
- My Epiphany
- Paleo Eating In A Nutshell
- Female Fat Loss, Estrogen, And Stubborn Lower Body Fat
- My Take On Vegetarianism
- Why You Should Leave High Intensity Interval Training To The Experts
- Fiber: How Overrated Is It?
- The X-Factor: Why Some People Effortlessly Stay In Great Shape
- New Study Shows Aerobic Exercise A Waste Of Time
- Have You Had Your Essential Carbs Today?
- HIIT Training: Lose Weight Like Magic
- All The Small Things
What was your favourite Body Incredible post for 2010? It could be something that didn’t make it on to this official list, but either way please do share what jumped out at you most/made you think the most/you remember the most. Good and/or bad-slash-controversial.
You guys really do keep me ticking – thanks for reading and I look forward to big things for all of us in 2011.
Did you see this? SYDNEEEYYYYYYY!!!
New! ‘Uplevel Your Shit’ 2-Day Business Smackdown Intensive Mastermind in Sydney this April 23 and 24!
Want to spend 2 amazing days with me AND my in-house marketing ninja / COO of The Katrina Ruth Show Ash Gregory this April?
I’m putting together an exclusive and VERY intimate high-level LIVE mastermind event for high-level badasses who are willing to do the work to uplevel their shit … fast!
– exploding new client and audience growth (aka lead gen as fuck, the soul way)
– monetisation of YOU
– how to make money all day every day just for being you … you know, FULLY you
– automation of money flow and ALL biz growth / audience growth systems so that you can do even MORE of just being you and letting the whole thing flow
*** This is a HANDS ON implementation event, the likes of which I have not offered in 5 years!! Sydney ONLY! ***
The purpose of this time together, aside from of course ALL the fun and connection and shenaniganery, is for you to walk out ABSOLUTELY crystal clear on:
* The vision of the next level you it’s now time to step into
* Your true from soul message and purpose work
* Your soulmate clients and followers, and EXACTLY what to do and how to do it to call them in on repeat, like magic, ‘as if from nowhere’, daily
* Your current / new offerings, from low ticket to high ticket, as well as a baseline model for how to go from idea -> launch the flow way on repeat moving forward
* Your sales funnel* Sales copy
* Sales methodology, marketing, advertising, the works
* Positioning yourself as the next level leader who you know you are, and how to show up accordingly
* Multi-millionaire money mindset, and your blocks to that SHREDDED
* What you need to choose, clear, own, BE in order to step fully into your badassery
* And much more besides (PM for deets)
You will also have fully COMPLETED:
– Your current/ new offers from low through to high ticket
– Your funnel / new funnel, from flow
– ALL required sales copy / sales pages and materials
– Any advertising / marketing extras you need in place
Aka we are working side by side to build this shiz niz OUT right there in the room!
Ongoing support (a lot) is included in this, with myself AND my team, and there is also 1:1 with me included.
This will sell fast. I haven’t offered anything exactly like this ever, and anything close in 5 years, and places are strictly limited! The investment is of course not for everyone however FAR lower than what you may expect.